Bellator 239: Ruth vs. Amosov, Fri. Feb. 21, 6:15 PM ET/3:15 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the Bellator 239 Main Event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man it sucks that Bellator prelims suck! They don't care about performances, its like a bunch of low level WMMA girls, BUT...they are men! LOL

Can't be hard to find entertaining fighters there are 100's of them! But Bellator loves these no name gym garage fighters......They come cheap!

This Wilcox is a horrible fighter! How does Bellator find the absolute worst fighters?

And if your his opponent, you NEED to Finish him! Or it makes your stock go down! If you do not finish guys like Wilcox...Your not going to make it so just quit!

Give other fighters the chance!

The prelims are making me fall asleep. Mauro is making me suicidal. fuck i hate mauro.

What's good hardcores! :)

So much Better talent out there than the guys bellator picks pretty much on every undercard! How do they not watch at least 2 fights of the fighters?

Rest of the pre Lims happening after the main card

Man it sucks that Bellator prelims suck! They don't care about performances, its like a bunch of low level WMMA girls, BUT...they are men! LOL

Can't be hard to find entertaining fighters there are 100's of them! But Bellator loves these no name gym garage fighters......They come cheap!
Usually, Bellator prelims have a lot of mismatches with quick finishes. I don't know what happened tonight.

Then again, maybe it has to do with their having another event tomorrow.

It's routine for Bellator not to stream or broadcast some of the prelims. They're called "dark bouts."
yeah either they are dark or theres a small chance they have them on the app

did he say .... OK boomer . Mauro I am disappoint

Back