Bellator 239: Ruth vs. Amosov, Fri. Feb. 21, 6:15 PM ET/3:15 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the Bellator 239 Main Event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is anyone else's audio fucked up? The audio is like a full 3 seconds ahead of my video feed...

what happened in the end? black guy was face down after the decision

sad? praying? hurt?

I think that clean front kick from Gaston broke the jaw of the other guy, the replay was nice.

what happened in the end? black guy was face down after the decision

sad? praying? hurt?

i don't know but it was pretty fucked up for the camera to pan in like that.

Wall & stalling should be penalized, not rewarded.

Wrestling should be banned from MMA completely.

These humping huggers winning prelim fights against kickboxers has been boring. But those kickboxers have to know they are going to be hugged to death in MMA fights until they learn how to grapple. Side note, this was Kristina Williams final fight on her Bellator contract, not looking good for her.

wtf this guy fought patricio pitbull in his debut when pitbull had 10 pro fights.

fuck dazn. i just went into their "live chat" to complain about the audio and video not being synced. their "live chat" is a fucking bot, which provided me an idiotic response to check my internet connection.

fuck dazn. i just went into their "live chat" to complain about the audio and video not being synced. their "live chat" is a fucking bot, which provided me an idiotic response to check my internet connection.
Watch the prelims on YouTube

Is anyone else's audio fucked up? The audio is like a full 3 seconds ahead of my video feed...
Yeah I think the broadcast is messed up, hope they fix it for the main card at least

Dude really does look like the lovechild of Vitor Belfort and Diego Sanchez

Back