• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 238 Budd vs Cyborg

Ha I love Chris Pratt. Looking at the camera lady like "Am I a joke to you?"

Gotta be honest I'm no BJJ guy but...
That seems like a dumbass choke if you already have top position, just my two cents from the couch though
Often times it is a bad move. Even if you get under the Chin, you give up position. We've all seen tons of fighters go for that and screw themselves. The reason this wasn't dumb is because he didn't just go for the neck and squeeze as hard as he can. He trapped both arms and got the neck. He didn't just go for the sub, he neutralized the defense and that's what makes the difference.

Often times it is a bad move. Even if you get under the Chin, you give up position. We've all seen tons of fighters go for that and screw themselves. The reason this wasn't dumb is because he didn't just go for the neck and squeeze as hard as he can. He trapped both arms and got the neck. He didn't just go for the sub, he neutralized the defense and that's what makes the difference.
Yea I need to rewatch that one. I like the veteran support from the Bellator media as well. Let's see if Juan can win the next one lol

Hopefully that Spanish beard blocks a few shots but he leaves his chin open coming in sometimes

Don’t get it twisted off the thug life album

good choice Juan, confidence increase

Juan with the movement and speed of he can control it
Solid counter punching so far

1-0 Juan. He should use his kicks more though. The leg is open and Henry isn't moving that much.

It's 5.30am for me, this is putting me to sleep.

This fight is brutally boring to watch. Nobody doing much of anything outside of the occasional exchange

This fight is brutally boring to watch. Nobody doing much of anything outside of the occasional exchange

Welp, Archuleta's wrestling was vastly less effective than I expected. However, my assertion that Archuleta had better striking wasn't so crazy after all!

If they're booing this the crowd may hate the next one. Hope this one was won by Juan though

Corrales won, Im embarresed by the only Spanish fighter representing us. Típical really, not wanting to do his job.

There's more notable people in the crowd for this event than ufc unless I'm mistaken.

Hit Archuleta-Pettis at almost evens. Anyone have a read on this next one for me to tail?

Fuck yeah think I had like 10-$15 on
S. Pettis +Juan but I'll take it

There's more notable people in the crowd for this event than ufc unless I'm mistaken.

It's a better card, plus it's in Los Angeles instead of Raleigh.

As for Archuleta (who has been an excellent moneymaker for me versus Bandejas, Dantas, and now Corrales), I blame his slightly underwhelming performance on working with fucking Tiki Ghosn.

When they showed Tiki in his corner instead of TJ Dillishaw, my heart sank. What can you possibly learn from that loser?

Hit Archuleta-Pettis at almost evens. Anyone have a read on this next one for me to tail?
Weird odds on wmma dog or pass. Seems like a pass but I have nothing here

I analyzed it very hard...and decided the smartest play was to take a pass. Both guys are tremendous fighters and counter the other in their own ways. That it's 5 rounds makes it even more inscrutable.

Back