• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 238 Budd vs Cyborg

Currently taping Jason King but according to his record he loses to anyone with 5 or more fights.
Wiki capping I know but his record looks bad.

Last edited:
The first guy Jason king subbed had one fight. The second guy Nick Jewel was making his pro debut in a bar at that (maybe that's just Valor's deal idk)
He only got the choke after a massive knee to the groin too.
Really starting to like Daniels

I feel like Archuleta might be the safer pick than RDA because I don't rate Henry Corales that high.

More questions on the RDA match, size disadvantage, Chiesa looks good in the new division, size advantage BUT RDA won against Kevin Lee who is way better than Chiesa and went 5 rounds with Colby/Usman who are unargubly the best fighters in UFC. Still I feel like RDA should win that match, his jujitsu and groundgame is great + better stand up than Chiesa.

RDA should cruise to a win, as Chiesa's size advantage shouldn't really give him much of an advantage, as he's probably beaten skill for skill in most if not all aspects of MMA compared to RDA. He's not even good enough to utilise that extra reach or height. I'm expecting his footwork to still be kind of basic and hoping RDA obliterates his lead leg.

I think Cyborg is far from a lock here. This is a fight where she actually doesn't have a strength and physicality advantage. It may seem that way early since she's so aggressive and pushes such a fast pace, but if Budd survives and it turns into a grinding fight, I don't think we'll see Cyborg with an advantage there.

Final bets:

$100 on Adam Borics +100
$100 on Adam Borics +104
$22 on Cyborg/Budd o1.5 -140

Daniels lack of a ground game scares me, he should walk through his opponent but I'm not sold just yet. That KO was a thing of pure beauty though.

A very hydrated Cyborg, training at her old gym is scary. Looking for a double partner for a parlay. I reckon her and Archuleta or maybe RDA?

Thoughts?
How do you know he doesn't have a ground game? His first MMA fight was almost 12 years ago. He said that by the end of the year he wants to take on Lima. I'm betting that he is not full of BS & is serious when he says he will be ready by the end of the year. Raymond doesn't strike me as a BS artist.

Last edited:
How can I watch the Bellator main card from Thailand?

Small on Pettis let's see if I have to blacklist another member of that family this year

We all moving over? Got Pettis in a fresh parlay.

So much for my Sergio has no power theory.

I'll take it now I just need Juan to salve that damage RDA did

Gotta be honest I'm no BJJ guy but...
That seems like a dumbass choke if you already have top position, just my two cents from the couch though

Back