Bellator 234: Kharitonov vs. Vassell TAPE DELAY, Fri. Nov. 15, 6 PM ET/3 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well that was a bummer.

The ref looks like Butter Bean’s younger brother...

Aaaaand one lucky fan is going home with a dirty mouthpiece!

Nevermind Just got home and saw the sub

Aaaaand one lucky fan is going home with a dirty mouthpiece!
I never ever ever understood that. Throwing gross mouthpieces into the crowd. Who wants to take one home from an 0-0 fighter? It's not like someone's going to keep it in a locked box in case this kid goes big.

I never ever ever understood that. Throwing gross mouthpieces into the crowd. Who wants to take one home from an 0-0 fighter? It's not like someone's going to keep it in a locked box in case this kid goes big.
I know I wouldn’t be thrilled if it hit me because I wouldn’t be trying to catch it.

I know I wouldn’t be thrilled if it hit me because I wouldn’t be trying to catch it.
Is there someone in the audience waiting and hoping to catch sweaty gear?

Well that was just like Roy vs. Kimbo, that wimpy little crucifix.

Is there someone in the audience waiting and hoping to catch sweaty gear?
Lmao! Imagine being ‘that person’. Who’s sole purpose was collecting sweaty gear and taking it home to their shrine, consisting of other fighter’s sweaty gear.

Lmao! Imagine being ‘that person’. Who’s sole purpose was collecting sweaty gear and taking it home to their shrine, consisting of other fighter’s sweaty gear.
I was going to post some link to some gross fighter's worn gear on ebay but nah, I'm good. People are weird.

The pacing of these fights!

tenor.gif

I would rather participate in a PBP thread of an org I've never heard of, than watch MMA on tape delay.

Damn you Bellator. Damn you to hell.
When it's live, literally anything can happen.
When it's not live, it literally already happened.
Aside from revisiting great fights, MMA has to be viewed live for me.
source.gif

Bless you all.
I hope it was a good event.

Cliffs:
-MMA good
-Tape delay bad

I would rather participate in a PBP thread of an org I've never heard of, than watch MMA on tape delay.

Damn you Bellator. Damn you to hell.
When it's live, literally anything can happen.
When it's not live, it literally already happened.
Aside from revisiting great fights, MMA has to be viewed live for me.
source.gif

Bless you all.
I hope it was a good event.

Cliffs:
-MMA good
-Tape delay bad

If you haven't seen it yet and don't know the results. It's literally no different then watching it live.

Screenshot_2019-11-15 red foreman dumbass pic - Google Search.png

Always disliked this new level song because of all the Jon Jones promos they spammed with it.

If you haven't seen it yet and don't know the results. It's literally no different then watching it live.

View attachment 677967
Agreed. It’s live to me lol. tape delays suck but why they use tape delay. People in the U.S. were not going to most likely be able watch it at whatever time it actually was live.

Back