Bellator 234: Kharitonov vs. Vassell TAPE DELAY, Fri. Nov. 15, 6 PM ET/3 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed. It’s live to me lol. tape delays suck but why they use tape delay. People in the U.S. were not going to most likely be able watch it at whatever time it actually was live.

What fight is it on? How many left?

I got Babyface by sub

Lol @ 21 fights on the card, Coker squeezing all the juice he can out of these cans!

This has been a grind of a card, and we're only halfway done. How are they going to get this done in time? They have 67 minutes left until Paramount and still have six prelims to go. This was tape delayed so they knew EXACTLY how long the fights would take. Are they gonna screw this broadcast up?

This has been a grind of a card, and we're only halfway done. How are they going to get this done in time? They have 67 minutes left until Paramount and still have six prelims to go. This was tape delayed so they knew EXACTLY how long the fights would take. Are they gonna screw this broadcast up?
Was just wondering this lol. Maybe a bunch of quick finishes are incoming from here on out...

Last edited:
That was quick guillotine lol. Mismatch. Throwing dirty mouthpiece-gate continues.
{<jordan}

Another hurled mouthpiece. And they're thinking the same thing we are about dirty mouthpieces.

Another hurled mouthpiece. And they're thinking the same thing we are about dirty mouthpieces.
They are lurking sherdog for talking points. Or more likely just thinking the same thing.

Was just wondering this lol. Maybe a bunch of quick finishes are incoming from here on out...This seems to be the case.

Well I guess they might not have goofed if they have quick finishes like that.

Man these prelims are a decision fest. Too many pro debuts and teenage boys.

at least there's nobody in the stands to receive the dirty mouthpieces

at least there's nobody in the stands to receive the dirty mouthpieces
Some fighter's parents and training partners probably are. And don't ever talk about his mom.

Another quick finish. They didn’t goof.

Back