Bellator 216: MVP vs. Daley, 7:30 PM ET Prelims/10 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Page seriously needs to work on his TDD. Best believe Lima's gonna try and do the same thing, and he's a 10x better grappler than Daley is.

Bellator pulled a Bellator with those judges decisions at Bellator 216. I felt Paul Daley won. As MVP showed against Fernando Gonzalez, he has no clue of any offense when his opponent is patient and doesn't rush in in a stupid manner. MMA judges is how a sport loses fans.

Had money on Daley so I didn’t care about the lay and pray until he fucked it up in the 5th round

Now I’m pissed Daley fucked my parlay and I had to watch all 25 minutes of that shitfest

Lima will finish MVP on the ground inside 2 rounds

Bellator is a lot more EliteXC than WEC, or StrikeForce

Had money on Daley so I didn’t care about the lay and pray until he fucked it up in the 5th round

Now I’m pissed Daley fucked my parlay and I had to watch all 25 minutes of that shitfest

Lima will finish MVP on the ground inside 2 rounds
Told you to hedge and cashout

I understand why he did it but I have respect for intelligent fighting

Paul Daley doesn't, hence the hypocrisy

He wanted Jon Fitch to do the thing he himself was unwilling to do tonight. Strike with a guy who can't grapple for absolutely no reason

after all these years the light bulb finally turned on in Daley's head

Holy shit this wrestling shit might actually work.

too little too late tho

I liked the part where it ended

Seriously. It's pretty rare that I kind of regret even watching a card when it is over and i felt that way about tonight and last night's bellator card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back