Bellator 215 Mitrione vs Kharitonov Full Main Card Finalized

He looked good when he slept Soko and Gormley aswell. Regardles that was my main point. His jab had a lot of snap and power, if he works it against Matt I am saying he will likely fall to the canvas from it considering it was affecting Roy and he still has a chin
Does he? Ayala made Roy panic wrestle

Paramount

Good to hear. If the main event gives a satisfying end, then the winner can call out Fedor-Bader winner and potentially leapfrog Kongo-Minakov winner for the next title shot, in front of a larger TV audience.

This is the new main card

Matt Mitrione (13-6) vs Sergei Kharitonov (29-7)
Logan Storley (9-0) vs Ion Pascu (18-9)
Eduardo Dantas (20-6) vs Toby Misech (11-6)
Mike Kimbel (2-0) vs John Douma (3-1)
Austin Vanderford (6-0) vs Cody Jones (6-2)

Good to hear. If the main event gives a satisfying end, then the winner can call out Fedor-Bader winner and potentially leapfrog Kongo-Minakov winner for the next title shot, in front of a larger TV audience.

So you'd want the lesser fighter to get a title shot, why?

So you'd want the lesser fighter to get a title shot, why?

Good question. I just feel like if Kongo and Minakov play it safe in their rematch (which Kongo is especially prone to, as his highlight reel doesn’t do justice to his wall-n-stall, groin-shot ways), then the winner getting a title shot would not be exciting.

That being said, the pressure is on Kharitonov & Mitrione to show why they should be the next in line.

Mike 'its not a tumour' Kimble

Prospects or not those last two fights belong on an RFA main card, not Bellator.

So if Sergei Kharitonov wins and he doesn't get a title shot, I think he still wants another shot at Javy Eye Candy Ayala. If Mitrione wins, Javy Ayala makes sense for him to fight as well. Kind of like, who saw that coming?

Back