Bellator 215 Mitrione vs Kharitonov Full Main Card Finalized

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Matt Mitrione (13-6) vs Sergei Kharitonov (29-7)
Logan Storley (9-0) vs Ion Pascu (18-9)
Eduardo Dantas (20-6) vs Toby Misech (11-6)
Mike Kimbel (2-0) vs John Douma (3-1)
Austin Vanderford (6-0) vs Cody Jones (6-2)

Dantas's opponent just pulled out

Last edited:
Never heard of that Kimbel guy

There is a reason why is he in the main card? Military, football or something like that?

There is a reason why is he in the main card? Military, football or something like that?
Just a kid they want to push, hes had a couple impressive quick stoppages

You should look him up. He’s actually a beast. Definitely one to keep an eye out for.

This card pleases the JBG gods

ge7k85rmaog01.gif

Main event is some nostalgic fun and should produce a knockout.

Storley vs. Pascu is the best fight on the card in terms of quality. Storley is one of the best wrestlers in all of MMA, with a style that reminds me of Ben Askren, and he is facing a very tough opponent in Pascu who has good wrestling of his own and solid stand-up.

Girtz should get an easy win over Pedro Carvalho, Dantas is a nice fighter, and Kimbel is a good prospect. Not bad for a smaller event after Bellator 214.

Thats ok card for a reg Bellator event.

I think meathead knocks Sergei dead but should be a great standup battle.

bellator gotta stack their shows they cant be like UFC wtf they thinking

If Sergei sticks his jab like he did against Nelson. He could drop Meathead to the mat just with that. Sergei has looked good lately but especially against Nelson he had a serious snap on his jab, powerful jab hope he brings it in this fight.

If Sergei sticks his jab like he did against Nelson. He could drop Meathead to the mat just with that. Sergei has looked good lately but especially against Nelson he had a serious snap on his jab, powerful jab hope he brings it in this fight.
Looked good lately? So, huh, he looked good for you decisioning Joey Beltran and having that awful fight with Vyazigin?
He looked good in 1 fight, and that's it, and mostly due to Nelson looking like shit.. slower than ever.

War Sergei

He’s on a pretty good win streak

Looked good lately? So, huh, he looked good for you decisioning Joey Beltran and having that awful fight with Vyazigin?
He looked good in 1 fight, and that's it, and mostly due to Nelson looking like shit.. slower than ever.
He looked good when he slept Soko and Gormley aswell. Regardles that was my main point. His jab had a lot of snap and power, if he works it against Matt I am saying he will likely fall to the canvas from it considering it was affecting Roy and he still has a chin

Back