Bellator 214: Fedor vs. Bader, 6:30 PM ET Prelims/9 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Asked the little boy to take it down a notch by stop mentioning some sexual situation at every turn idiot. And 10 first round stoppages proves just how poorly the match making was. Sports is about competition not squash matchups.
And that is how you shut an admin up .

I agree bro, 10 first round stoppages means matchmakin was terrible. Bad card.

Okay... just watched the pico and fedor fights

Pico - Stretched. God damn... He got hit with a really hard shot on the button that would have probably koed anyone, but im starting to worry about his chin.

Fedor - So dissapointing. Went down with literally the first punch. Hit him on the button as well, but it wasnt a gigantic shot. Oh well... what can you do. Clearly father time has caught up to him and he cant take damage very well anymore like he did in the past.

Crazy... good for bader man. Want to see him against some real big HWs now... This tournament was riddled with not so heavy heavyweights.

Another lame Scott Coker produced Bellator production. No Lashley, no Kongo, no Wren, and no Kharitonov in the Bellator Heavyweight Tournament and this is the result, a sh_t show. Bellator gaining on the UFC? Not with Scott Coker at the helm.
that usa vs. rus theme was embarrassing
like 50yrs too late

tenor.gif

:(:(:(

Crazy, Fedor had nothing to say after that.... he usually never skips post fight interviews, win or lose. He must have been pretty bummed out.

Fedor nuthugger logic: As soon as he loses, he's no longer in his prime. Thus all losses are automatically ignored.

It's genius in its simplicity. And, of course, completely dishonest.
You really think he was anywhere near his prime in the last few years? Your disrespect is unwarranted.

I actually thought Fedor might beat Bader the way Tito beat Bader. Then Bader threw that first punch . . . dang.

He just wades in chin first thinking that his power is gonna overcome.

He has a really fast hard jab and could win fights by using that to just break down opponents.

But likes to square up, go power shot for power shot.
Yea I agree. I think some of that was just a rookie mistake, but at this early stage in his career he can't afford to do that if he's hoping to make this a long term career.

You really think he was anywhere near his prime in the last few years? Your disrespect is unwarranted.
I definitely think he's way past his prime. However, he had just come off 2 knockouts so his power was and is still very relevant. I think we are just seeing a guy with a cracked chin. I'd like to see fedor keep his hands up but who am I to tell one of the all time greats what to do.

Yea I agree. I think some of that was just a rookie mistake, but at this early stage in his career he can't afford to do that if he's hoping to make this a long term career.
True. His two losses he was rocked and in this last one he was flat out ko'd hard. Not a good thing to be getting concussed this early in your career.

That whole training lab team seems really toxic - maybe it's just tj and it spreads to the rest of the guys.

Other than pico getting ko'd that card sucked. Bellator is garbage. Especially the stupid shit and theatrics. Ughhh. Horrible.

Any word from Fedor? Just seems like complete radio silence.

Any word from Fedor? Just seems like complete radio silence.
i think fedor was surprised by the show when those flagbearer entered the ring
maybe he felt misused
i could be wrong but would not be surprised also

America became great a while ago.

Dump trump wants to make America racist again plain and simple.

Did you even read what I said? Is your reading comprehension that poor? I literally said America was already great, and that being patriotic doesnt fuckin mean MAGA

Back