Bellator 214: Fedor vs. Bader, 6:30 PM ET Prelims/9 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Respect to Fedor. Even in his later years he made it to the HW final.

Bader said that left hook was planned because of how Fedor throws his right. Left hook camp for him.

Fedor got hit with a on the button punch.

Bader did not throw that expecting its a finish move.

Fedor was the victim of a perfect punch. I think he would lose anyways but that was on the dot

Would’ve watched it on Paramount had I known they were showing it live on the west coast.

They didn’t update the tv listing.

The resident troll of mine. I must have done your wife the way you follow my post. Your the resident Bellator defender and too stupid to know it. The card sucked just like your wife..... well, you get the picture. Remember clown you started it little boy. That's your wife's nickname for you, "little" . Stop trolling clown boy and stop bringing up sex every time you get offended by a Bellator post. Seriously, you bring up sex every time. What the h_ll is wrong with you little boy?

Triggered. It was a fun event. You’re a blind, hating duck.

Triggered. It was a fun event. You’re a blind, hating duck.
The event sucked, but you keep trolling my comments when I don't even give a crap about yours. You are the little boy that gets triggered because you make it your effort to search my comments out. You really are that stupid.

The resident troll of mine. I must have done your wife the way you follow my post. Your the resident Bellator defender and too stupid to know it. The card sucked just like your wife..... well, you get the picture. Remember clown you started it little boy. That's your wife's nickname for you, "little" . Stop trolling clown boy and stop bringing up sex every time you get offended by a Bellator post. Seriously, you bring up sex every time. What the h_ll is wrong with you little boy?
Take it down a notch if you could, there's no reason to be upset that other people enjoyed an event. If you drop an unpopular opinion, expect people to pick up on it. 10 first round stoppages, who can be mad at that?

Man that hooking jab thing rang out, POP.
Fedor looks newborn in that Lin photo. Rough.
Grab the cheese, sell energydrinks and take it easy Emperor..
Damnit...

Take it down a notch if you could, there's no reason to be upset that other people enjoyed an event. If you drop an unpopular opinion, expect people to pick up on it. 10 first round stoppages, who can be mad at that?
Asked the little boy to take it down a notch by stop mentioning some sexual situation at every turn idiot. And 10 first round stoppages proves just how poorly the match making was. Sports is about competition not squash matchups.

So, Minakov/Kongo winner Vs Bader next?

Or UFC are going to try to get Bader Back ?

(Last fight on his Contract)

The other day I said Moose Rory and Bader would never return. And there were multiple reasons for that. But I expressly stated that I didn’t think winning a Bellator HW Tourney Championship for Bader was going to change anything.

They are gone and aren’t coming back.

So Bader has beaten a king and an emperor in this grand prix.
Does Bellator have any other royalty?

If the UFC trades “Your Majesty” to Bellator they will. I say trade her for a flat of beer and a quarter of weed. A very reasonable ask for on the return in my opinion.

Ain’t nobody gonna notice Magana is no longer in the UFC anyway.

Chael P. Sonnen eroded Fedor's chin.

The Master Bader just happened to reap the results. Good for him.

Hearing Goldie say 'And its all over' for Pico and Fedor was like seeing a unicorn.

When did sherdog become so anti patriotic? National anthem and pride in your flag don't = MAGA. Some of us vets believe America is already great
America became great a while ago.

Dump trump wants to make America racist again plain and simple.

Ryan "Bad Ryan" Bader is the best MMA fighter on the planet

Back