• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 214: Fedor vs. Bader, 6:30 PM ET Prelims/9 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Why are they interviewing random football players? They're so amateur with the pacing and production.

Wow so someone gets caught and it’s hype?
Standard casual mentality.

Pico hurt him as well....
He got caught. He’s 22... chill
Lol ok mr elite fan. I dont watch bellator usually only when its a big fights. Been watchting mma since 98 and getting bored with it so im not gonna watch every damn fighter. I had 0 thoughts about him until he did his sideways weirdo stance and the look in the eyes that reminded me of my retard swedish opponent i ktfo in muay thai once

Up next, Fedors last MMA fight. Win, lose or draw...he's done.
giphy.gif

I like how journalists have been saying Bellator should give Pico the world to keep him around, like he's the greatest thing to ever happen to the sport. I sincerely hope they shut their fucking traps about him.

Haven't seen anything like that recently by a respected *journalist*. Care to back that up?

If Pico was in the UFC and they put him in the cage with Corrales, a bunch of Sherbros would be outside Dana's house with lanterns and pitchforks right now.

Pico needs to let fights breath more. He forces shit way too much and it costs him. Also, keep your hands up when exiting the clinch.

Dude aint even pumped up...lol.

Hes like "whatever....I'm still not champion".

Dude looks sad he won, did a mobster paid him to take a dive or some shit?

Schaub was talking about Picco like he was unbeatable, during the fight Schaubs telling everyone "I told y'all so", and then Boom. Fucking Schaub will never learn, what a goof.

I feel like shit could get dicey cussing on tv so much , didn’t nate Diaz get fucked for fines for his post Michael Johnson rant ??
Cable is not governed by the FCC.

Offensive tackles getting more cheers than the 2 most popular champions that Bellator has (who got 0 cheers lol)

Feels like the Ed Ruth event all over again. So bummed out by the loss, I can't get hyped for the main event.

I remember when pico debuted and he was hyped to the hills. He lost to an older 30 year old journeyman. Then I see he's won like 3 or 4 fights since and I watch him again. (I didn't see his other fights that he won) and he loses by KO. Corrales is legit as they come. He wasn't a gimme for Pico. This was a real fight with a real competition.
Exactly what I said, Corrales wasn't going to be a pushover. His chin just about held up after that monster uppercut

Back