• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 214: Fedor vs. Bader, 6:30 PM ET Prelims/9 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Lol, "I have had a mediocre life on my best day, I'm ready to die in this motherfucker"
God bless you sir..

Oh good, time for 20 minutes of pizza commercials and commentators saying really stupid shit.

I remember when pico debuted and he was hyped to the hills. He lost to an older 30 year old journeyman. Then I see he's won like 3 or 4 fights since and I watch him again. (I didn't see his other fights that he won) and he loses by KO. Corrales is legit as they come. He wasn't a gimme for Pico. This was a real fight with a real competition.

He had him hurt though , he should have taken his time . It's clear he doesn't have a great chin. Credit to Corrales

Is that John Wayne Kiser getting suplexed?
Dunno but for a blubber man he can take a beating like a trailer park wife.

GNB3YfU.gif

Second time Pico's hypetrain got derailed, he got fucking smashed. Dude has no chin or striking defense, LOL at him beating Cotto in sparring sessions.

idk about smashed, he was pretty close to getting the win himself.

Henry is a pretty depressing post fight interview

FEDOR!!!

Rocking the Fedor shirt.

Pico and TJ showed horrible defense in their last fight lol

time to switch camps

Hope we don’t have to wait 20 years for the next fight

Back