• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 198 - Fedor vs Mir - Rosemont Illinois

What's wrong with props? All mine are sourced and recorded. And my ML plays alone are 32% ROI & +37u this year with better unit allocations and less shitty swings than yours.
To be fair, you have a nice record and are probably one of the better players in this forum

But betting props is for casuals with small bankrolls, point blank period

I know you not a real player cause you bet props and a lot of them

Betting a lot of props and parlays means you're a casual and you don't bet big

So...you don't live bet. You basically only make ML pre fight bets, period. I get that you are posting after the fact stats, but does this site show all your bets before the cards start? Stats can be manipulated easily after the fact (not saying you are doing it) if there's no pre fight documentation of every bet placed that's able to be viewed by everyone.
I don't live bet at all

the record I showed you is 100% on point, those are all my bets for this year.

240 dollar units right now (played with 20 dollar units in the start of 2017), not the biggest not the smallest, still a decent amount of money earned in less than 4 months and I'm sure it will get better

If you are up over 20k this year so far, you are killing it and I don't give a fuck what anyone says.

To be fair, you have a nice record and are probably one of the better players in this forum

But betting props is for casuals with small bankrolls, point blank period

I know you not a real player cause you bet props and a lot of them

Betting a lot of props and parlays means you're a casual and you don't bet big
Aussie books let me play props to win 2-3k, more if I get a good strike on betfair. It's not ideal, but I can get volume through on $150 units.

I don't live bet at all

the record I showed you is 100% on point, those are all my bets for this year.

Okay I'm not saying you're lying, I'm just asking if you are posting each and every play prior to the events for public viewing or not. Because otherwise you (or anyone) could make any claim they want.

Again, I am NOT saying that is what you are doing. I'm saying if you want full transparency, each and every bet would need to be posted prior to the event. (Which maybe you are, I have no idea, I'm just wondering. I have the perspective of someone who bets a few hundred on a fight at the most and if I lose it doesn't affect me really. I'm playing devil's advocate a bit since you are making the claims here. But I'm also trying to better understand the viewpoint of someone who considers themself an actual pro--which I kind of assume you do despite the fact you haven't said the actual dollar amounts you are betting.)

If you are up over 20k this year so far, you are killing it and I don't give a fuck what anyone says.
Yeah I'm actually a bit shocked by it every day (it's 50% of what I earn yearly at work), I saw my first MMA fight ever about 2 years ago now, had never watched or bet on any sport before I started following ufc in the summer of 2016. Things are going good.

Here is my record for this year http://www.betmma.tips/MMAGE
I'll give you a tiny bit of credit for posting a public record but it is very short, only going back three months to January as far as I can tell. And no one knows what your units are because you don't post in the betting thread I don't think. Your irrational bias against props makes no sense either. Maybe you don't have access to a book or multiple books where one can bet them, but the money one wins from props is as good as moneylines, even if a bit more limited in most cases.

Yeah I'm actually a bit shocked by it every day (it's 50% of what I make yearly at work), I saw my first MMA fight ever about 2 years ago now, had never followed or bet on any sport before I started following ufc in the summer of 2016. Things are going good.
Respect man. That's the dream lol.

Aussie books let me play props to win 2-3k, more if I get a good strike on betfair. It's not ideal, but I can get volume through on $150 units.
Aussie books like SportsBet, Crown and all the euro books will just end up shutting you down especially if you're good.

You can't bet like that longterm and it'll get harder and the more you win

Then you'll have to start opening accounts under friends names and stuff which is petty

Okay I'm not saying you're lying, I'm just asking if you are posting each and every play prior to the events for public viewing or not. Because otherwise you (or anyone) could make any claim they want.

Again, I am NOT saying that is what you are doing. I'm saying if you want full transparency, each and every bet would need to be posted prior to the event. (Which maybe you are, I have no idea, I'm just wondering. I have the perspective of someone who bets a few hundred on a fight at the most and if I lose it doesn't affect me really. I'm playing devil's advocate a bit since you are making the claims here. But I'm also trying to better understand the viewpoint of someone who considers themself an actual pro--which I kind of assume you do despite the fact you haven't said the actual dollar amounts you are betting.)
LOL the numbers don't lie, I back up what I say

where your numbers at?

Time for yall to put some respkt on my name

This guy brought in to make Conor's buddy look good. He better get an easy sub or Bellator brass will be pissed.

LOL the numbers don't lie, I back up what I say

where your numbers at?

Time for yall to put some respkt on my name

So...you post all your bets pre fight for everyone to see? Or no?

This guy brought in to make Conor's buddy look good. He better get an easy sub or Bellator brass will be pissed.

Yeah, like that.

i do not regret my walker bet there. he was lighting danis up.

Danis striking defense looked terrible though.
If he faces a real opponent he might be in serious trouble.

Agree. They basically gave him a guy where he only needed to get it to the mat once and it was a wrap.

So...you post all your bets pre fight for everyone to see? Or no?
I tell yall who I play

And then it's also on record, so whats the problem?

Did I not tell yall last week I was playing Siyar, Aljo, Lee

Danis tries to yap like Conor, but his delivery is so monotone that it comes across completely forced. Like he's a guy who knows he needs to drum up attention for himself and has the words to do it, but can't deliver them with any emotion.

Back