Bellator 172: Thomson vs. Pitbull (7pm ET Prelims-9pm Main Card) Discussion - Fedor vs Mitrione off.

can we make bets on if bellator ever has a clean finish in main events from now on? im going to broner fight... duece

Bellator's upcoming slate is fucking horrible. Caldwell/Dantas is the only fight I care about. I'm kind of meh on the fourth Straus fight, lol

Goddammit. I don't like this f'n guy so of course he wins.

<29>

Josh Thompson may look like a handsome 25 year old, but the guy is 39. Time to hang them up, great career.

Lots of people look far younger than their age these days. I can't even be proud of it anymore. But yeah, it's always sad to see old fighters reach the point where a stiff breeze renders them near-comatose.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Second Saturday in a row a member of the Pitbull Brothers gym picks up a win.

Lol at that dude in the yellow glasses.

No contest! (Headbutt)
Headbutt implies it was intentional. This was a clash of heads that was caused by Josh. Shit happens.

matt-hughes_matt-serra.gif

Bellator's upcoming slate is fucking horrible. Caldwell/Dantas is the only fight I care about. I'm kind of meh on the fourth Straus fight, lol

Yeah, it happens though.... UFC hasn't exactly been lighting the world on fire with their recent cards.

I don't really like Chael but he's a good third man in the booth. Knows his role, works in well. Kudos to him

I'm positive someone has asked that question, but here it goes (again?) :

How and Why in the fucking hell Kongo didn't replace this bum called Mitrione???

What the fuck? This thing stinks more than Lucifer's worst and ugliest shit.

There could of been a Fedor fight after this <2>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back