Bellator 172: Thomson vs. Pitbull (7pm ET Prelims-9pm Main Card) Discussion - Fedor vs Mitrione off.

Didn't Chandler nearly decapitate this fool last year or was that his brother? Oh well they're both the same so hope Chandler takes his head off.

So Bellator gambled and it failed. Are they really gonna do Chandler/Pitbull again? We just saw chandler knock his head off, does anyone need to see that fight again right now?

But they didnt wait for Chandler/Josh and now they have to either give Pitbull the shot or someone like Primus or Adam P who nobody knows.

I'm positive someone has asked that question, but here it goes (again?) :

How and Why in the fucking hell Kongo didn't replace this bum called Mitrione???

What the fuck? This thing stinks more than Lucifer's worst and ugliest shit.

Not sure how true it is, but I read on another thread that Fedor chose to instead reschedule the Mitrione fight instead of taking a last minute replacement.

Postpone Rampage vs King Mo for some other event....

make Fedor vs Mitrione for March! Don't make me wait till May or June!

Headbutt implies it was intentional. This was a clash of heads that was caused by Josh. Shit happens.

matt-hughes_matt-serra.gif
I didn't mean to imply that - I just meant to clarify as in, no contest (what a whoopin) or (accidental headbutt)

Lots of people look far younger than their age these days. I can't even be proud of it anymore. But yeah, it's always sad to see old fighters reach the point where a stiff breeze renders them near-comatose.

The sad part is all the bad decisions. I felt he should have won the Trilogy and ended Strikeforce as the champion over Gilbert. I also felt he clearly beat Ben Henderson on Fox and should have fought Pettis for the title. The guy's career was ruined at it's most pivotal points by controversial decisions. Great guy, great fighter but he's almost 40 and he's got A LOT of miles on him. No Mas.

Now... do I watch a few hours of COPS to get the bad Bellator taste out of my mouth?

*lies down on sofa*

*Wakes up 6 hours later when Bellator has ended*

:mad:

Didn't Chandler nearly decapitate this fool last year or was that his brother? Oh well they're both the same so hope Chandler takes his head off.
They're not the same at all. Patricio is MUCH better.

Back