• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 153: Koreshkov vs. Henderson 7pm ET Prelims/8pm ET Main Card Discussion

This should be interesting while it lasts.

Cyborg has been washed up for some time now, but if Ward stands and bangs he could get walloped.

Oh this is the guy the barn cat ktfo, thought he looked familiar

Remember that fight Cyborg had with Nick Diaz? He almost won that

Yeah, really brutal scrap. His leg kicks almost made me yell "timbeeeeer!"

Cyborg catches Ward and gets an immediate title shot.

Prince Tribute.

I am born and raised in MN. I grew up 5 minutes away from his house and was downtown Minneapolis last night at the club he owned. It was a crazy ass street party in honor of him.

I won't ever forget it, It was amazing.

Oh this is the guy the barn cat ktfo, thought he looked familiar

Ward is a Bellator tournament winner that fought for the title against Shlemenko.

Bellator has drastically stepped up their presentation. I love it. Slow sure steps.

Koreshkov is a beast, but if Bendo takes it into deep waters I think his wrestling will help him completely take over the fight.

Koreshkov has some wrestle defense deficiencies, but he is no doubt the better striker. He is also bigger. He has decent cardio and his offensive wrestling isn't anything to scoff at either. Benson could make it competitive and as the fight progresses, I agree, it favors him. That said, Koreshkov could end this fight early. Benson needs to be cautionary initially and pick his spots.

His fight with Thatch is one of my favorite fights of all time. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. When he choked him out, I was beaming. Still, despite Benson's brass balls, I don't think this was a great fight to take. I'd love to be proved wrong tonight, btw.

This is his first fight in 2 years.. Coker resurrected him.

Just like when strikeforce did it I'm good with this trchnique when you don't have enough top guys to go around. Let one with them bang with a vet who's likely to give them a real test even though they have a ton of losses. Cyborgs dangerous for a round or so.

I am born and raised in MN. I grew up 5 minutes away from his house and was downtown Minneapolis last night at the club he owned. It was a crazy ass street party in honor of him.

That's fucking awesome!!

That's really cool man. Honestly I wasn't a fan of his music and he was way before my era but I do acknowledge that he was an icon.

R.I.P Prince.

Back