• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 153: Koreshkov vs. Henderson 7pm ET Prelims/8pm ET Main Card Discussion

That was called "Bellator like Brent so they swayed the judges to give him the nod" judging

The local always wins in combat sports. It's so fucked. All it takes is 2 corrupt idiots. Seriously I weep for our species when I see stuff like this happen. It reminds me how, in the grand scale of evolution, we're not far off from the stone age. And as I typed that there's an ad for Dave & Buster's "Caveman Meal"...
Poetic.

Emmanuel Sanchez, Macapa and Primus should have a Triple Threat Match for the Bellator Split Decision Championship.

This new douche-nozzle with Jimmy Smith is absolutely unbearable. PLEASE get rid of him.

The premier of Bellator kickboxing....one week after the event actually happened lol

While everyone is up in arms about Conor right now, Benson, a guy who embodies what is right in modern MMA is stepping up against a legit 170'er. While Benson is one of my favorite fighters in MMA. I think he loses tonight. Koreshkov is no joke.

yeah, things like that make me wonder if they require judges to record their score after every round, or just fill out the card at the end.

Was just wondering the same thing, pretty sure they make them turn them in each round in the UFC, have to assume it;s the same in Bellator.

Ward is one of my favorite fighters. Dude hits like a truck and always comes to bang. This is gonna be VIOLENT.

I am the exact opposite. I bet on guys he fights just because I hate his attitude so bad. One of him promos he said the word "bro" over 15 times. I just shook my head.

Remember that fight Cyborg had with Nick Diaz? He almost won that

While everyone is up in arms about Conor right now, Benson, a guy who embodies what is right in modern MMA is stepping up against a legit 170'er. While Benson is one of my favorite fighters in MMA. I think he loses tonight. Koreshkov is no joke.

Koreshkov is a beast, but if Bendo takes it into deep waters I think his wrestling will help him completely take over the fight.

Hell yea Prince tribute! This is why I like Bellator. You wont see UFC paying tribute to NO ONE. Not even some of the most prominent UFC alumni

Nobody has finished more low level guys than me. - Brennan Ward

Who did Cyborg fight in Pride? I thought I remembered every detail about Pride.

Brennan Ward doesn't seem like he would do well on Jeopardy.

Cyborg has looked the same for 20 years.

Back