Bellator 149: Shamrock vs. Gracie 3 6:30pm ET Prelims/9pm ET Main Card Discussion

Man, I feel bad for Bendo. I've never been a big fan, but he deserves better than this shit show of an organization. Oh well, it was his decision.
Dude, he chose to go to the circus. He knew Coker was running three rings, and he went in and got his special nose horn all custom made. Hope he eats well, but you csn't feel bad for him.

Don't know what I was expecting, but that was worse than anything I could have dreamed of.
Really?

I think that was the best possible outcome. 1st round finish is as good as it gets. Did you not just see that shit show before this one? We didn't need to be watching that for any longer than necessary and it likely would have gotten exponentially worse by the minute.

It's a black day in MMA. That Kimbo Dada fight was such SHIEEET. Ken throwing another fight with the help of a ref that makes Steve Mazzagatti look like Big John McCarthy.

Bendo....it's not worth it....come back.

WHAT!? That's insane.

John%2BMoraga%2BSubmitted%2BWillie%2BGates%2Bby%2BRear-Naked%2BChoke%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

It was surreal watching it live. Fortunately Moraga(fouled fighter) ended up winning by karma RNC.

Well all in all, I give this event 9/10 circus clowns.

Don't know about you guys but at least I had some laughs, here I am awake at 3 AM to see that shit

Royce is such a badass. Beat Sakuraba. Beat Ken twice. Fought Matt Hueghs. Ken crying about a nut shot, meh. Its mma. If the ref doesn't see it, keep going.

Don't touch that dial! Coker is on, telling people his strategy for beating the UFC.

Fight was completely fixed. Ken gets kneed and reacts to it damn near 15 sec later? Bullshit. Bellator is a joke. And I will continue to watch because I am a sheep and part of the problem

I've suffered a few low blows that it took me a few seconds to start feeling. At first, you just feel an impact. Then a few second later, the real pain kicks in.

Really?

I think that was the best possible outcome. 1st round finish is as good as it gets. Did you not just see that shit show before this one? We didn't need to be watching that for any longer than necessary and it likely would have gotten exponentially worse by the minute.

I meant the main card as a whole, only fight that was redeeming was Guillard vs Campos.

And to top it off, one of the first things out of Coker's mouth on the Bendo program after the fights is "it's not a one-promotion game anymore." Oh yes it is, you guys just made sure of t hat tonight.

You gotta feel for Ken here. I think even he knows this is the end of the line. It would've been interesting to see how the fight would've played out minus the nut shot.

it's been the end of the line for him for the lasting 16 years wtf are you talking about?

Fuck feel bad for Ken he was getting choked up at the end, how the hell does that ref miss that he was standing right there !

Bellator under Rebney was actually better. Had maybe one or two freak fights but much better cards than this with better match ups.

Coker is destroying Bellator for us hard-core fans.

Scott, your car service will be there in half an hour. They're stuck at a birthday party.

stolen-shriner-clown-car-jpg.jpg

Back