Bellator 149: Shamrock vs. Gracie 3 6:30pm ET Prelims/9pm ET Main Card Discussion

Bendo needs to say he fucked up and come back to UFC...I am sad that he is apart of this fuckery.

I wonder how Bendo is feeling now after signing with this shit show joke of an organization. What an absolute abomination of professional MMA that was, coming from the number 2 organization? WSOF may not have as many "big names" but at least they have some guys with talent and the production value is 100x better than Bellator.

It's just me or did Shamrock begun bending his knees a lil' bit before the knee by Gracie actually landed in his head?

What are the chances this gets changed to a NC?
going based off of the last NSAC ruling, 0. urijah poked that dude in the eye and then finished him. the only grounds they could challenge it on were incorrect interpretation of the rules. they said that there wasn't an interpretation since the ref didn't call it, therefore they couldn't do anything

The way Ken acted, I have a feeling even he knows his time is up--like, really up. I have a feeling this was meant to be his true retirement fight, and that he hoped to go out with a win over the guy he fought in the first UFC. It would've been a great way to cap off a wild career, but oh well.

If he wasn't thinking his time was up before this event, it must have crossed his mind watching the last guy that beat him ... Kimbo.... win via exhaustion in the co-main event.

Last edited:
Well, that was very entertaining.

Sucks the main event ended like that but whatever.

The ref fucked this fight. If i fucked up that bad on the job I would be fired instantly.

Bendo needs to say he fucked up and come back to UFC...I am sad that he is apart of this fuckery.
Dude. He's my favorite fighter. After this show you have no idea how depressed I am to watch this.

SelfassuredImperfectAmericanredsquirrel.gif

Ref doesn't stop it then I guess there's nothing that can be done.
What fight is this?

I've suffered a few low blows that it took me a few seconds to start feeling. At first, you just feel an impact. Then a few second later, the real pain kicks in.

Plus Ken is like 60. His testicles are probably like a foot down.

Do they have post fight conferences for these events ? I want more ....

20 years waiting for vengeance only for it to be ended by a nut shot. I kind of feel bad for Ken.

I just don't understand how Shamrock takes a low blow, then decides to collect on it 5 seconds later after he eats a knee to the head.

Ken has been TKO'd by Sakuraba and Royce.

Two randoms dressed up as Ronald McDonald and the Hamburglar fighting it out would have been better than this shite

Back