BELLATOR 121: PRINDLE VS THOMPSON 7:00PM ET Prelims/9PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

Not the biggest Bellator follower(always work weekends) but I have the rare Friday off so I'll be watching. Can anyone post there most anticipated match ups? And why ? Thanks! Trying to get hyped up

Normally, i'd try to help you. But there really aren't any. lol

Not the biggest Bellator follower(always work weekends) but I have the rare Friday off so I'll be watching. Can anyone post there most anticipated match ups? And why ? Thanks! Trying to get hyped up

[YT]t344HMAKZQM#t=26[/YT]

Oh shit, I thought the fights were at 7:30!! must pack bowl

You should go to work.

Oh boy, that sucks for you. Definitely a terrible event to try to get your feet wet on some Bellator.

Oh boy, that sucks for you. Definitely a terrible event to try to get your feet wet on some Bellator.
What are you talking about? This card is $$$$TACKED~!!

"Bellator 121 is the deepest card in the history of televised MMA." -Bjorn Rebney

tumblr_static_d1a1tf4hy5cg00o0sw4kocsoc.gif

loving those foot stomps by florentino.

Actually pretty insightful commentary by the broadcasters, Florentino appears to come from the Stefan Struve school of being tall without much of a jab or push kick.

I forsee a incoming right hand from Martinez.....

Back arch throw!!!! HELL YEAH

Back