BELLATOR 121: PRINDLE VS THOMPSON 7:00PM ET Prelims/9PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

nice throw, only meaningful thing that round though...

"Sorry, streaming preliminary fights are not available in your area"

When the hell did that happen?

aww come on Bellator events have to start with a finish =/

They do look pretty nice as do judo throws.
Judo is sweet too but they're a little different. You typically don't see any massive uchi mata-style hrows over the head in Greco, but in contrast, Greco suplexes are incredibly beautiful.

Chris Weidman hit the same throw as Martinez but with a left underhook instead of a right one in his first pro fight if I'm not mistaken:

ThirdImpartialAmericanlobster.gif

Well this fight didn't deliver like I hoped it would.

Also lol @ dat scream during Martinez's bear hug in the last round

Judo is sweet too but they're a little different. You typically don't see any massive uchi mata-style hrows over the head in Greco, but in contrast, Greco suplexes are incredibly beautiful.

Chris Weidman hit the same throw as Martinez but with a left underhook instead of a right one in his first pro fight if I'm not mistaken:

ThirdImpartialAmericanlobster.gif

Nice, I think I seen some guys attempt similar but ended up failing and ending up on bottom. :redface:

Didn't really care who won that fight neither guy did much tbh.

Nice, I think I seen some guys attempt similar but ended up failing and ending up on bottom. :redface:
yeah it's definitely risky if your technique isn't solid. Properly back arching is the most important part of it, but a lot of people are kind of "afraid" to because you're pretty much throwing yourself onto the ground-- only, if you do it properly, your shoulder will land on top of them (which feels like SHIT for the throw-ee).

Also, kinda surprised by that decision.

Lol at that horrible capoeira.

Good to see that "cool shuffle" Machida clone guy screwed.

Woah these dudes are going off.

Back