Media "Believe NOTHING You Read" - Conor McGregor Responds To Recent Allegations

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
I'm retired
I'm training for a fight

Don't believe everything you read

Dude needs his phone confiscated while doing bags.

95% of the (negative) stories going around about McGregor are absolutely false.
Reminds me of Trump in that regard. Why make up stories to make him look like a piece of shit when there's plenty of true stories out there that make him look like a piece of shit?

Good god the obsession with Conor is so gay

He's 3-3 at his actual weight, and would rather fight his fans in clubs than fight opponents in the Octagon.

I wonder if this means big news is gunna break soon. Also, he lost a lot of leverage with the ESPN deal.

He posts a thing that needs to be read to say "don't believe what you read"
<45>

Last edited:
Ah, the classic "everything negative you read about me is fake news!" move. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

“What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening” -Conor McGregor

95% of the (negative) stories going around about McGregor are absolutely false.

You have no proof. Conor is not getting away with these crimes with just a slap on the rist this time.

He's dun fucked up. We've got cha Conor.....We've got cha.

The fact that this rapist still has fans AND the fact that they're still openly fans is so pathetic lmao jesus what has society devolved to.

\<{cruzshake}>
His fans are all potential rapists. Personally I wouldn't ever support one.

Every time the guy takes a crap there’s a bunch of people discussing the shade of green it is and how big the shamrock shaped chunks in it are.

i figured if he was guilty he would tweet about it confessing

Like BJ Conor is guilty of it all. All judgement, then proof.

tenor.gif

This would certainly explain his plodding style that baffled me on the night, obviously haters will call him a liar, but I'm just thankful he showed up as usual.

fighting in Dec unless he is in jail for his sexually assault case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back