Media "Believe NOTHING You Read" - Conor McGregor Responds To Recent Allegations

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
I believed it when Conor told us he was back on UFC-200. I also believed it the first time he told us he was retired. I also believed it when he told us he was trying to eat his way up to 170, even though it was later pointed out that Owen Roddy had already revealed Conor walks around 177. I also believed it when he told us he retired the second time.

Fool me once, shame on me.

Fool me four times, feck off you goofy bastard.

Conor wins the rematch, that's all I have to say.

I'd have an easier time believing him if he hadn't been caught on tape so many times attacking people

Even if the rape charges are a big scam or a misunderstanding, he has put himself in a kind of "Boy Who Cried Wolf" situation. He makes it very easy for people to believe that he might rape somebody in a coke and alcohol fueled rage. He seemed like he had such a keen business mind just a few years ago, but now it seems like he was always just desperate for attention

Hard not to believe most of it when there's usually videos of it. He pleads not guilty to smashing dudes phone, yet there's video evidence. This isn't chapelle show and they didn't digitally alter it.. I understand his plea was what everyone pleas to buy time and get a better deal, but damn. When ur guilty.. Its on video.. Wtf.. The court should just say fuck that.. U are obviously guilty. End of wasting money on bs court time. Im sure there are plenty of bs stories about conor out there.. But there are just as many pics and videos of him doing stupid ass shit.. The dolly, the phone, the hookers, the party's.. Etc.. All guilty people say they are innocent.

Anyone who believes the fake news media is a child of Satan

Reminds me of Trump in that regard. Why make up stories to make him look like a piece of shit when there's plenty of true stories out there that make him look like a piece of shit?

There is nothing bad one could say about President Trump that is true

Man, I hope McGregor reins himself in and that sh*t about the rape is not true. His attitude and self belief when he was coming up was great, now...not so much.

There is nothing bad one could say about President Trump that is true

giphy.webp

I get yellowed for making a joke about two dead fighters being dead.
People constantly joke about McGregor being a rapist and it's all gravy.

i wouldnt put the rumours past him, but it's all hearsay at this point and he's done enough shit without basing your slander on unproved allegations.

Back