Belfort vs Rockhold 2

Vitor is in his late 30s and does not have time to fight mid tier fighter who he already destroyed very easily

he deserves a ts straight away

This..

Rockhold got destroyed, no point in this rematch unless Vitor has the belt and Rockhold earned his shot.

Rockhold if they fight in CA/Nevada.

Vitor if they fight in Brazil.

Belfort is the sketchiest fighter in MMA right now. He won't release the results of his last drug test. Hes fought in brazil his last four fights he's won. Who knows if they we're even testing him for anything over there. He needs to fight in the US the next time he fights. And if it was against Rockhold I have a feeling Belfort would be outclassed in every aspect of the fight. Belfort needs to prove himself before even being talked about in a title shot, it would help by releasing the results of his last test.

I see this fight never happening so the winner is people who don't waste their time discussing it. Only way it happens is if Vitor wins the title and Rockhold is #1 contender

This fight will take place out of Brazil, presumably Vitor will be off of TRT. Assuming he doesn't piss hot, Vitor is going to get dominated.

This fight will take place out of Brazil, presumably Vitor will be off of TRT. Assuming he doesn't piss hot, Vitor is going to get dominated.

Why BC Rockhold Dec Jacare and Kennedy.. Ko Jardine!!! Holy shit run Vitor

I favored him in their first encounter. He was actually the favorite heading in.

Vitor could be on ANYTHING, and I would still favor Rockhold.

You can't take much from a fight that lasted under 3 minutes, was dead even, and ended with someone landing a spinning heel kick.

I would definitely favor Rockhold again.

lolz

Back