Belfort vs Rockhold 2

Iraq

Black belt in spinning shit
@White
Reaction score
How do you see it going if it is a 3 or 5 rounder?

my opinion:
I think at this stage Vitor can still knock him out within the first two rounds and maybe win a decision if it is a 3 rounds fight.
In a 5 round fight Rockhold has the better chance of winning via submission or decision in the later rounds if he weathers that storm in the first 2 rounds.
But I really think that Rockhold has nothing to offer for Belfort, I mean look at who Vitor belfort have beaten in the last 3 fights and who Rockhold have beaten.
Costa pilliphou is a great fighter but he is only great in the boxing departement.
Tim Boestch is good but I do not think that he can win over an opponent in the top 10.
Belfort beat Michael bisping in a title eliminator fight and he beat Rockhold who came in as a huge favorite and of course he demolished Hendo's chin who has not been cracked in his career.

Belfort wins again, Rockhold needs to stop crying, he had his chance and was KTFO in less than 5 minutes.

Vitor would knock him out again. Probably a little later, but still would.

I mean why would you favor him just a year later? Don't just say TRT.

I favored him in their first encounter. He was actually the favorite heading in.

Vitor could be on ANYTHING, and I would still favor Rockhold.

You can't take much from a fight that lasted under 3 minutes, was dead even, and ended with someone landing a spinning heel kick.

I would definitely favor Rockhold again.

Vitor is in his late 30s and does not have time to fight mid tier fighter who he already destroyed very easily

he deserves a ts straight away

I favored him in their first encounter. He was actually the favorite heading in.

Vitor could be on ANYTHING, and I would still favor Rockhold.

You can't take much from a fight that lasted under 3 minutes, was dead even, and ended with someone landing a spinning heel kick.

I would definitely favor Rockhold again.

no, no and no.

Waste of fight for Vitor because he hasn't lost a fight since their last fight.

Vitor is in his late 30s and does not have time to fight mid tier fighter who he already destroyed very easily

he deserves a ts straight away

Yes-Head-Nod-Reaction-Gif.gif

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT WHAT ROCKHOLD WANTS OR THINKS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.

Rockhold will beat the living shit out of him........lol at all the clowns that cant see that the first fight was pure luck........

no, no and no.

Sound analysis.

Besides what exactly are you saying no to?

Rockhold wasn't the favorite? Well, yes he was.

I didn't favor him in the first fight? Well, yes I did.

You can take much from a fight that lasted 3 minutes, was even, and ended with an extremely low percentage once in a lifetime kick that would never land again? No you can't.

I wouldn't favor Rockhold again? Yes I would.

Back