Belfort scares the $hit out of me and probably you as well

I think Bisping wins by a decision but, the second most likely scenario is Vitor getting a KO/TKO on Bisping in the 1st. I am excited for this fight and will be respectfully rooting for Bisping.

My opinion you're 100% Right. but I'll be respectfully rooting for the phenom.

There is no doubt Belfort is slightly insane.

Lol at him just starting to scream at Bisping "I'm READY WOOO I'm READY"

If I was Bisping i'd be creaming my pants realizing this psycho path is going to be locked in a cage with me.

Vitor KO's Bisping in the first

vitorbelfort_coletivaufc2_rib.jpg.jpg_95.jpg

If Bisping can make it out of the 1st round, he will win by decision

Honestly, to me a reaction like that shows insecurity and uneasiness more than anything.

this gets me excited
Vitor is one intense dude

Pretty sure he was saying "that's my belt," and his body language alone doesn't convey any form of respect.

Rampage was just hyping the fight that was coming up between them. Wand had to be literally restrained from taking his head off on the spot.

You are the reason American MMA fans catch so much shit. I bet you're on your couch chanting "USA" whenever there is an evil foreigner fighting.

I grow tired of hearing about how awful American MMA fans are. Yes, there are many fans who boo at events, because they are drunk and ignorant. But I don't know of a place where fans are completely respectful at sporting events. Soccer fans everywhere are insane. Baseball fans, basketball fans, and hockey fans are all idiots. You have to expect that a bloodsport will draw some of society's less desirable elements.

The only fans I see behave well on a fairly regular basis are tennis fans and golf fans. The sport has to be steeped in a history of decorum to even expect laudable behavior from its fans. For crying out loud, even cheerleading competitions and beauty pageants have psycho moms, scam artists, Woody Allen fan club members, and Mean Girls wannable contestants to watch out for. Just a lot of crazy people in the world, no matter where you go.

You are the reason American MMA fans catch so much shit. I bet you're on your couch chanting "USA" whenever there is an evil foreigner fighting.

You got this impression because he talked up a Brazilian fighters skill while downgrading a European fighters skill? You know that neither guy is from USA, so not sure where you are coming from on this rant other than looking for any excuse to bash American fans.

Rampage was just hyping the fight that was coming up between them. Wand had to be literally restrained from taking his head off on the spot.

I've always wondered what happened to mellow Wand out so much over the years. I already know somebody's going to say that he stopped taking steroids once he came to the UFC, but any other ideas?

And for the record, John Creasy is one of the best movie characters of all time.

I grow tired of hearing about how awful American MMA fans are. Yes, there are many fans who boo at events, because they are drunk and ignorant. But I don't know of a place where fans are completely respectful at sporting events. Soccer fans everywhere are insane. Baseball fans, basketball fans, and hockey fans are all idiots. You have to expect that a bloodsport will draw some of society's less desirable elements.

The only fans I see behave well on a fairly regular basis are tennis fans and golf fans. The sport has to be steeped in a history of decorum to even expect laudable behavior from its fans. For crying out loud, even cheerleading competitions and beauty pageants have psycho moms, scam artists, Woody Allen fan club members, and Mean Girls wannable contestants to watch out for. Just a lot of crazy people in the world, no matter where you go.

I have been to 6 live fights, One in Vegas and 5 in Montreal. I havent seen anybody boo a fight for no reason in Canada but in Vegas it was a pretty angry, mean vibe in the crowd.

Yeah, there are dumb fans of every sport. The ones who chant "USA" at MMA events are amongst the worst. And I'm American. But it's so stupid it's offensive. So if you're "so tired" of hearing about it then may I suggest you avoid all sport fan forums?

I have been to 6 live fights, One in Vegas and 5 in Montreal. I havent seen anybody boo a fight for no reason in Canada but in Vegas it was a pretty angry, mean vibe in the crowd.

on the contrary i was at ufc 83 in montreal, and pretty sure i recall booing the quarry/starnes fight, and the entire arena boo'd one of the fighters during walkout

Backing up and then yelling at a guy from a distance is not a sign of confidence to me.

Back