Belfort scares the $hit out of me and probably you as well

I think Bisping wins by a decision but, the second most likely scenario is Vitor getting a KO/TKO on Bisping in the 1st. I am excited for this fight and will be respectfully rooting for Bisping.

First time in a long while I will be rooting for Bisping. Well, not that long since I rooted for him against Sonnen. But I have go a long way before that. I think it was against Evans.

Well, I'll hop on the Yorkshire Express once again, hoping it reaches safe harbor.

I aint scared of Vitor, I could kick his ass tomorrow or tonight. It isn't like he is Old Vitor or anything; and even old Vitor would get his ass kicked by Motivated Penn (although Old Vitor would destroy Healthy Shogun).

Belfort is low on the totem pole of "fighters that scare the shit out of me". The man isn't a resilient fighter.

So you could test his resilience? If not, consider what he did to Wandy, Eastman, Lindland, etc.

So you could test his resilience? If not, consider what he did to Wandy, Eastman, Lindland, etc.

Ya, he blew them all out. Is that the measure of resilience? Destroying fighters in the first round? I'm not saying he is a bad fighter, I'm saying he is as good of an example as you'll find of a front runner. Now, the scariest fighters are the ones who never break mentally. Think Marvin Hagler.

Ya, he blew them all out. Is that the measure of resilience? Destroying fighters in the first round? I'm not saying he is a bad fighter, I'm saying he is as good of an example as you'll find of a front runner. Now, the scariest fighters are the ones who never break mentally. Think Marvin Hagler.

I understand your point. I also understand his: you'd damn sure be shit-scared if you had to face him in the cage, because you couldn't test his resilience before receiving some manner of horrific injury. I'm way bigger than Vitor, and if I saw him across the cage from me, it would be Timmy Time. Definite shart attack on aisle me.

Back