belfort only lost to champs? Same can be said for BISPING

Chael wasnt a champ never will be. Point disproven

Chael was WEC champ he beat Zombie Filho

I guess Chael was the champ of pro-elite or whatever it was.

To be fair to Bisping, who I think deserves a shot at the title, HAd the Chael fight been 5 rounds he may have won it. Hard to say though because as Chael pointed out in a video recently he has a different strategy for 5 rounds fights so he can go the distance so had it been a 5 round fight he may have approached it differently.

If they have both only lose to champions/former champions, and bisping has never been a champion, then vitor will win

Hendo has never been a ufc champion :-D but other then that u have a good point

Neither was wanderlei, but bisping's claim included pride champions. In discussions like this i think only pride and ufc champions count, and wec champs from 155 and below.

Experience definitely goes to Vitor. The fighters he's fought throughout his career is very high level guys. Sure there were a few easy ones mixed in but you can't compare who Vitor has fought and Bisping fought and give the edge to Bisping because of that. It isn't even close

people saying how vitor's 10 loses are all to champions. well the same thing can be said for michael bispings

loss 1 was to rashad evens at LHW and it wasn't even bisping's real weight class.

loss 2 was to dan henderson, 3 time world champion

loss 3 was to wanderlei silva, former pride champ

loss 4 was to chael sonnen, the closest any fighter has come to beating anderson silva in over a decade.

bisping gonna kill belfort via more experience and skills.

it's sad i even have to point this out, but the difference is Vitor has actually beaten a top ranked opponent or 3, whereas Bisping hasn't. Vitor has 1 top 10 win, a gimme (Stann). that makes him 1-4 against ranked opponents.

if you don't see and understand this obvious delta, i feel sorry for you.

that said, i think Bisping outlasts, not kills, Vitor. i think he's a very steady fighter and can outpoint Vitor, if he survives the first round.

When he loses to Vitor, he can add another name to the champions he's lost to.

Bisping has more experience than Belfort? Seriously? Belfort made his MMA debut 8 years before Bisping and has fought Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Randy Couture, Chuck Liddell and Saku. He probably has more experience than most people in the UFC right now

yeah but:

dan-henderson-knocking-out-michael-bisping.gif

Oh and experience goes to Vitor because he fought Anderson and Jones :)

I wonder how many bottles of "syntha-6" sold after that KO.

I wonder how many bottles of "syntha-6" sold after that KO.

They should have come out with a label with one of those moving hologram covers showing Hendo's KO.

Back