Belfort: "I have the legs of a gazelle, the body of a lion and eyes of fire!"

He obviously meant he has the speed of a gazelle and strength of a Lion, but there's no reason not to take what he's saying 100% literally if you need the ego boost of calling someone out.

he must have magnets in hes hands that are attracted to the back of peoples heads also.

Last one.
246ox7q.jpg

Vitor Lannister.

Seriously he has a thing going on for lions.

Vitor Lannister.

Seriously he has a thing going on for lions.
Haha :)

Eyes of fire and body of lion might happen if a Lannister bred with a Targaryen or Blackfyre...not sure where the gazelle legs would come from though...?

Anyway, he's Vitor "I always repay my debts...with Fire and Blood!" Belfort. Which sounds friggin' badass.

Vitor needs to shut up some times.

Haha :)

Eyes of fire and body of lion might happen if a Lannister bred with a Targaryen or Blackfyre...not sure where the gazelle legs would come from though...?

Anyway, he's Vitor "I always repay my debts...with Fire and Blood!" Belfort. Which sounds friggin' badass.

Closest I can come up with is Baratheon but it's still a bit of a stretch.

I had eyes of fire once, someone sprayed Axe directly into them lol

Pathetic losers with empty unfulfilling lives...typical haters. So Vitor used metaphors when describing himself to counter Bisping's "chicken-legs" comment.

Bisping better pray for a decision because I see Belfort ending this fight early via KO/TKO or sub.

He obviously meant he has the speed of a gazelle and strength of a Lion, but there's no reason not to take what he's saying 100% literally if you need the ego boost of calling someone out.

Back