Belcher Wants To Teach Palhares A Lesson At Metamoris

Belcher shuts down Palhares's BJJ game, yet the fans won't understand what they're seeing.... yep, heard it here first folks.

Belcher would lose

People around here seem to forget that he wasn't just defending the leg locks. Belcher had a banana split almost set up on Palhares, and easily got back into full guard from leg lock position. He wasn't afraid to play footsies either.

But honestly, there's no reason to do this. He tooled that mafucka.

IF Belcher wants it, I'd watch to see Toquino rip someones leg again.

People around here seem to forget that he wasn't just defending the leg locks. Belcher had a banana split almost set up on Palhares, and easily got back into full guard from leg lock position. He wasn't afraid to play footsies either.

But honestly, there's no reason to do this. He tooled that mafucka.

just rewatched the fight. he went for a twister twice as well.

he fucking tooled that motherfucker.

Hes the better MMA fighter but Palhaeres would own him in a straight BJJ match

Haha, man, Belcher should just stfu. After he beat Palhares he got way too much attention, and now when Palhares got cut he opens his mouth again... In a grappling match only I think Palhares would hurt Belcher.

Belcher is only talking shit because he already beat Toquinho. Belcher is acting real hard right now.

Would watch but you have to know that Palhares is probably going to try and hurt him after the shit Belcher talked.

It would be hilarious if Belcher held on to a heel hook or knee bar and wrecked Palhares shit. Would be an even bigger fan than I already am.

From Belchers Twitter:

iLiyQWw.png

"Got my new tat done"

...somehow still better than the old one.

I'm sure Toquinho would pay for Belchers surgery after Toquinho rips Belcher a new one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back