Belcher Wants To Teach Palhares A Lesson At Metamoris

Belcher dominated Paul Harris on the ground in their match. It's hilarious that people in here think it would go any differently the second time. Paul Harris is a one trick pony that will get tooled once again

Belcher dominated Paul Harris on the ground in their match. It's hilarious that people in here think it would go any differently the second time. Paul Harris is a one trick pony that will get tooled once again

This, If I remember Palhares couldnt get his leglock and Belcher, almost had a twister twice and a banana split.

he even almost banana split & twisted him! Belcher made a blue print to teach the world on how to defend against leg lock. Belcher was toying Palhares ground game. People are underestimating Belcher too much !

Last edited:
Just rewatched the fight, I forgot how calm Belcher seemed. I was swayed somewhat by Rogan's "Get out of there Belcher!" commentary, despite on screen Belcher pretty clear just getting on with business against a one-dimensional opponent.

Belger handled everything paul harris threw at him at came back with more in the ground exchanges. On the strength of that fight he displayed superior bjj, especially his transitional work.

In a grappling only tourney I think Paul Harris might beat Belcher. The former has no GnP, nor striking abilities. Note: while Belcher may have mastered getting out of leg locks and heel hooks, he has issues when dealing with top pressure - as evident in the Okami losses.

Belcher is good
But if they really want someone to teach him a lesson in bjj put him in with schaub

Don't be so stupid. I don't think Palhares's crime warrants being fed to Schaub.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back