Media Belal & Usman Got Physical Outside The Ring

I actually like Usman, but his time as an elite fighter is over. The fighter is always the last to know.
It is tough to admit you aren't that guy anymore...

Mentally you still are.
Mentally you are still willing to "push through"
Mentally you will not quit

Your body doesn't give a fuck about any of that.

Belal says that he was a guest on Kamaru's & CCC's podcast, and he broke Usman down and he got butt-hurt and try to go at it.

You buy it? I do, Usman is a bit sensitive and Belal has been taking aim.

Belal Muhammad day

That is big

This is all wolf tickets to sell Usman vs Belal … to get Usman another title shot after coming off 3 straight losses

What a farce

They’re gunna keep bringing these silly fake beefs to setup this fight instead of shavkat
Yep, same pos manager.

Can somebody remind why Usman's manager and father couldn't attend his fight against Cumshot in the UAE?

Side note: Umar's English has improved a ton over the years.

Usman's tough guy act is on par with Sonnen's pro-wrestling character.

Usman better watch out... if Belal gets feisty, he could lay on top of Usman for at least 25min. Or, god forbid the carnage, push him against a wall for an extended amount of time.
Hold on pal Usman could reverse him against the cage and start stomping toes too. Truly a rivalry for the ages

<Prem974>

Prime Usman would knock out Muhammad, but he has regressed and there is a good chance he'd get decisioned.

Marty Fakenewsman just fraud checked himself. The dude is seriously fake as fuck it was hilarious when Tyrone Woodley was saying he turns into LL Cool J when he tries to talk tough. Hence why i made this shoop

martycoolj.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imsonic
Back