Media Belal Muhammad: "Would NEVER Fight Islam Makhachev If i Become Champ, Go Get 2nd Belt At 185"

I hope he wins so Islam can shut up about moving up in weight and fight Arman

Belal is giving Ronda rousey a run for her money on becoming my least favourite fight of all time and that includes joe son and Hermes’ franca

why not? (i ain't listening to that video.)

Not strictly a religious thing. They have trained together.
I know they have but that doesn't always preclude people from fighting each other. I can't imagine Belal is even a fraction of important to Islam compared to someone like Khabib. Just have a feeling Islam would have a different attitude towards fighting Belal. Could be wrong though.

He just outstruck Dustin. Why wouldnt he just knock your ass out Belal? You had a competitive striking match with Sean Brady. Thats if you even somehow become champ.

Islam seemed like fighting Belal was a possibility when asked. He did not shoot it down right away. Sucks for Belal,but I dont think this feeling is mutual.

I think Islam would rather not to fight Belal but I think he likes being double champ more than he likes Belal.

Sorry, who is this guy?

He said "IF I become champ"
I don't see the problem.
OK, you don't want to fight? Vacate the title.

Belal is giving Ronda rousey a run for her money on becoming my least favourite fight of all time and that includes joe son and Hermes’ franca
Thats because you are easily self triggered by the slightest things, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and all that jazz.

Like Belal is a dork but so what? he didnt say anything wrong here. He doesnt wanna fight Islam who he trained with and is friends with? What the fuck is the problem with that?

Nah, even if it happened nobody would be awake to see it. Well, maybe those coming back in from the beer run.
The ppv is in England, but happening at the regular time of 10EST. Why would people be sleeping?

Or is it a “These guys are both boring”. “So people will fall asleep watching it”, joke?

Belal gets dominated by Islam in training, either fight him or give the belt up bih

Belal will be very sad when the dagis call him out if he wins. 'b...but I thought we were friends' vibe.

Reactions: HHJ
This dude thinks he's fighting some holey war. Classic happy face on the outside and a miserable hater on the inside.
What's funny is makhachev couldn't care less about this puke

I’m kinda starting to feel bad for Belal. Most don’t remember his name, had to wait and fight for ever to get a title shot, doesn’t do himself any favors when opening his mouth and now his “friends” are fucking him over, what next? Injury before the main event with Leon?

Belal trying to subtly tell the world Islam is an even bigger weight bully than we think 🤔

Lol.... You must be having a piss.

Islam had gas in the tank for a 5th round finish a couple days ago.

Weight bullies don't get 5th round takedowns and subs.

Back