News Belal Muhammad vs. Gilbert Burns POTENTIALLY set for UFC 288 (UPDATE: IN JEOPARDY)

Lol at Belal trying to shame Burns for wanting to make weight.
I can't stand these guys doing fu@k all between scheduled fights. Be ready: it's your freakin' job.
Opportunity knocks and guys can't make weight. That's actually the biggest problem with weight cutting.
Also, the vacation lifestyle of most fighters.
I say if someone can step in, let them cut in line. Oh you're ready, then step up, win and cut the line in front of all the "top" ranked guys who get fat in between fights.
Funny thing, the PFL has guys jump in late notice all the time.

Those are just the ones that became champions.

Jiri is not from “eons ago” nor is Alex as was mentioned to you previously by @StewDogg11

Please. Colby was stripped of an interim title and had to re-earn his first title shot. Times have changed for him though.

Remember Conor? Another foreign fighter. No hoops for him. It’s not about being foreign or not.
Holy hell dude are really trying to use Conor McGregor as an example of the UFC not playing casting couch favorites to try to brush weird looking dudes from undersirable countries under the table?
You are completely out of touch with reality.
Maybe they thought he wanted too much money given where he was at in his career. He certainly didn’t really look like a world beater in Bellator afterwards. Who knows. Now do Merab.
lol "maybe he wanted too much", more absolutely deflective bullshit to pretend like I'm not right.
Merab is getting absolutely zero push by the UFC; you and your buddy above are pissants who will reach so far up your own sphincters to deny the reality that the UFC is a bogus league that fucks with guys because of looks, geography or perceived popularity while finding every avenue possible to keep marketing darlings in big money fights.

I can't stand these guys doing fu@k all between scheduled fights. Be ready: it's your freakin' job.
Opportunity knocks and guys can't make weight. That's actually the biggest problem with weight cutting.
I say if someone can step in, let them cut in line. Oh you're ready, then step up, win and cut the line in front of all the "top" ranked guys who get fat in between fights.
You sound like a pretty garbage person.

Belal better hope this fight happens cause it's the ONLY possible match up that he has a pretty good chance to win which will get him to a title fight. Where as if he gets Shavkat chances are high it ends badly for Belal.. and don't get me wrong, I like Belal, but Shavkat is a different animal.
It's truly telling about where the UFC is at that the guy everyone fears most (Shavkat) is shoved under the rug behind all these goofs.

Holy hell dude are really trying to use Conor McGregor as an example of the UFC not playing casting couch favorites to try to brush weird looking dudes from undersirable countries under the table?
You are completely out of touch with reality.

Let it go. You are moving the goalposts. First it was “foreign” then when pointed out by others that that was a false narrative then you changed to “undersirable countries”. It’s not about that. It’s about marketability and selling the biggest possible fights - no matter where the fighters are from. It’s been pointed out to you and explained to you with plenty of examples. You are just too biased to look at it objectively.

Let it go. You are moving the goalposts. First it was “foreign” then when pointed out by others that that was a false narrative then you changed to “undersirable countries”. It’s not about that. It’s about marketability and selling the biggest possible fights - no matter where the fighters are from. It’s been pointed out to you and explained to you with plenty of examples. You are just too biased to look at it objectively.
Dude you're legitimately a confused little man.
Originally it was "foreign or funny looking"
Conor is from an English speaking country with model looks you dumb pissant.
I seriously pity your existence if you think Conor McGregor is proof that the UFC doesn't play ethnogeographic and beauty pageant favorites and think you're the one being objective as you mutter inane platitudes.

Colby would beat both let’s be honest
Belal, maybe. But I feel like Gilbert gives him fits

Hes the better striker, and a huge threat on the mat if Colby wants to use his wrestling. Colby would want a headlining spot, I think stretching the fight the whole 25 minutes is his best way to deal with Burns

This one would be an absolute war.

Too close to call. Don't underestimate Burns. He can bang with anyone.

it’s Ramadan smart guy

Dude you're legitimately a confused little man.
Originally it was "foreign or funny looking"
Conor is from an English speaking country with model looks you dumb pissant.
I seriously pity your existence if you think Conor McGregor is proof that the UFC doesn't play ethnogeographic and beauty pageant favorites and think you're the one being objective as you mutter inane platitudes.

Just drop it. Your false narrative has been refuted by explanations (popularity and marketability over where one is from) and plenty of examples from both other posters and myself.

Popular fighters that sell well get a push from the UFC no matter what country they are from. It's not a demographic of ethnographic issue. It's a popularity and marketability (sales) issue.
To illustrate it one last time to you:
Once Khabib got popular and marketable enough he could jump the cage and cause havoc without any major repercussions and he could have a very suspect and dubious weight in Abu Dhabi.
Chimaev is popular and marketable and could fuck up a main event and joke about it without any major repercussions.
Raul Rosas Jr was also getting a big push due to potentially being marketable (ticking all your boxes I believe).

Im sure Conor is ready to step in!

Only thing stopping him those usada goofs and their tests.

the top of the ww is overrated. You are overestimating the other fighters.
Belal fought his way up with no favourable matchups.
I think he is a big problem for Burns. Burns will gass out.
Belal has excellent take down defence and has better movement than Burns.

you don’t have to be technically good to be in the top of the ww.
Belal has cardio, takedown defence and can move. He has also better gameplans than his opponents so far.
I think it's the other way around, Luque and Brady are overrated and would get melted by the top guys (Colby, Prime Usman, Leon, Burns), and Belal is only relevant because he hasn't fought anyone at the top yet.

All his best wins have been favourable, old Demian Maia, Sean Brady who has no striking, and Wonderboy who has no wrestling, Belal just gets by on his wrestling and cardio both of which are not top tier, just good enough for him to pretend like he's good enough to be champ.

Belal being lazy. Make that weight boi You don't got that Chimaev privilege.

the body and mind needs periods of rest after the months of high stress training and the following fight

does PFL even test for PEDs?

Little Bitch Colby hides behind his giftwrapped title shot with his loverboy Dana.
He knows he can't beat contenders so he wants gold before he retires and waits for that lawsuit money

Unfortunately for him, he's a less-good version of Usman, who just got annihilated by Leon. Doubt he has much for Leon, either

At this point Belal might as well fight Dariush for the “anything but a title shot” belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back