Opinion Being a cop is a rewarding career

Huh? It’s a national news story....

I think doxxing applies to members of the forum doesn’t it?

I mean I could post a news story from a website that has her name in it, how is that doxxing?
i meant that for your protection .. i didnt want you carded for something silly :)
{<redford}

P.S. I hope this doesn’t count as doxxing since her name is all over the Internet since the story was reported by Tucker Carlson.

Probably the most intense dash cam footage you'll ever see. The perp had just executed a state police officer and was on his way to a meth deal. This cop got dropped with a gunshot, got up and emptied his clip into the top of the perps head.

It is sad that this is where we have gotten to today. It is easy to say she overreacted, but cops have brought it upon themselves. The public has zero faith in the police and it is hard to blame them. This woman was frightened she would be killed. and given how many times we have seen stories like that, it is hard to blame her.
You’re a moron!

Another win from the left here , a weak minded person has been fooled and taking it out on a innocent cop..

She is the epitome of a Karen dude. Just stop
Lives in California. Check
Works as a Teacher. Check
Stupid. Check
Obnoxious. Check
SJW. Check
Believes everything CNN tells her. Check
Hates the police. Check

She goes down the checklist of the Karen HOF.

Good Lord.

another leftist Karen. That Latino cop should have given her another ticket for being a bitch

just another racist democratic voter. Super racist. And a teacher.

The girl was pretty annoying and disrespectful.

I mean republicans can't be racist either right? Lol. How you come up with your ideas are beyond me .

You two are cops? If that's true, how long have you been cops for, if you don't mind me asking? And I like to say thank you for your service. It's not easy job especially nowadays. My brother is a cop and listening to his stories makes me wonder how he can handle being a cop. I know I'd be stressed out of my mind.
Much appreciate the sentiment. Just under 24 years.

This guy called her “Professor Poonstain” but that may be more of a nickname than a Christian name.

Professor Poonstain Caught On Film Calling Cop A Murderer And Telling Him That He’s A Mexican Who Will Never Be White Is Kalunda-Rae Iwamizu, AKA Kalunda Jenkins

https://turtleboysports.com/profess...e-is-kalunda-rae-iwamizu-aka-kalunda-jenkins/
The interesting part of that article is the point made that there is almost no evidence of blacks or anyone actually being scared of cops. Nearly every documented interaction of people pulled over that ends poorly a shows “victims” shouting violent hate fueled rhetoric and violently resisting. If people or a group was actually scared of cops you would see different responses like actually listening and not resisting.

It’s almost as if the entire anti police narrative is complete and utter bull shit.

This guy called her “Professor Poonstain” but that may be more of a nickname than a Christian name.

Professor Poonstain Caught On Film Calling Cop A Murderer And Telling Him That He’s A Mexican Who Will Never Be White Is Kalunda-Rae Iwamizu, AKA Kalunda Jenkins

https://turtleboysports.com/profess...e-is-kalunda-rae-iwamizu-aka-kalunda-jenkins/

I went to her rate my professor page and after reading the comments not surprised by her nonsense at all.

https://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=2152751

"Has a high attitude, very bad. she gives a lot of work but doesn't answer any questions that you have. if you don't ask her about your grade you will never know about it. Her final is either a group project or a 15 paragraph essay. she hates to be corrected or questioned even if shes wrong. its either her way or the highway. i only took her class"

"Summer school class. Came late, left early. Took a long time to return assignments and kept telling us to add to the content. Wanted her name in the works cited page bc she gave us the material, but didn't write it. Is that legal? Assigned work and told us it was due after the semester ended. Are you serious? Rude and condescending. Do not take."

Lives in California. Check
Works as a Teacher. Check
Stupid. Check
Obnoxious. Check
SJW. Check
Believes everything CNN tells her. Check
Hates the police. Check

She goes down the checklist of the Karen HOF.
Also asked to speak with his supervisor

This woman is human filth.
I admit, my first instinct is disgust watching that video, but when my offense at what she says dies down a bit, I actually feel pretty bad for her. She has been manipulated and used, her fears exploited to keep her in line socially and politically. Half the war room is people just like her. The real tragedy is the kid traveling with her and the horrifying fact that someone so easily played is teaching our kids.

Much appreciate the sentiment. Just under 24 years.
Cops on dubs.... You and
@nhbbear
Something going on where you boys can't follow the laws of Sherdog?

Just kidding. Just kind of thought it was funny to see a couple cops on dubs.

Back