Opinion Being a cop is a rewarding career

well she got her tickets worth, hope people around her see this and give her hard time for being a cunt

I checked TMZ.

"The woman - whom we are NOT identifying..."

But if it was a white male he would already have BLM trying to burn his house down.
you know the internet though. Im sure her names out somewhere..

I think there should be a punishment for being like this. The officer handled it well. I would’ve been a complete smartass to that lady and probably made the situation worse.

This woman is a hero. Hope she speaks about this traumatic event on CNN.

Again that is a different context. You are talking about a retail situation where some lady feels wronged as a customer so she wants to complain. This lady just got caught doing something shitty and she tries to say anything possible to distract from that point.

The Karen label is already old shit and it's annoying. In this case calling the lady a dumb bitch is much more fitting.
She is the epitome of a Karen dude. Just stop

It is sad that this is where we have gotten to today. It is easy to say she overreacted, but cops have brought it upon themselves. The public has zero faith in the police and it is hard to blame them. This woman was frightened she would be killed. and given how many times we have seen stories like that, it is hard to blame her.
How was she frightened?

Another person, in the long list of people, that spends entirely too much time online and not enough time in the real world.

California, what a shit hole.

Took me all of 5 minutes to find her name. Looks like she had/has some mental issues going on, but I could be wrong.

went homeless a few years back and an NGO helped get her back on her feet....by having her teach?

imagine that creature actually teaching kids...

they should have a mandatory psychological evaluation in all the schools

There are 50 to 60 MILLION police contacts each year and less than 1,000 fatal shootings and this woman is afraid of being “murdered” by the police?

She must be a social justice math teacher ... you don’t need any answers you just need to keep stating the problem over and over.

Took me all of 5 minutes to find her name. Looks like she had/has some mental issues going on, but I could be wrong.

went homeless a few years back and an NGO helped get her back on her feet....by having her teach?

What’s her name?

google it dont ask for doxx info unless you want to be carded

Huh? It’s a national news story....

I think doxxing applies to members of the forum doesn’t it?

I mean I could post a news story from a website that has her name in it, how is that doxxing?

Back