BEHOLD! The future of Taco Bell!!

The Franchise War is about to begin, and there can be only one!

tacobell-restaurant.gif
Lol good reference

The taco bell in times Square is all classed up and serves alcohol. Bro. It's taco Bell.

Curious , was this building a bank beforehand or was this a purpose built Taco Bell ?

what happens when they forget the hot sauce again, wait for the next delivery elevator?

Just make it so the tube shoots the food into my mouth and instantly turns into diarrhea.

(Que 2001 Space Odyssey Theme)

Taco Bell Defy

Exterior_Evening__Taco_Bell_Defy_1_1080x1080_1_crop.0.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F220607110910-01-taco-bell-defy-four-lane-drive-thru.jpg

Food is prepared on upper level, each lane has a elevator style delivery system:

Vertical_Lift__Taco_Bell_Defy_5_1080x1080_1.jpg

Four lanes, three for app/online orders and one for traditional drive-thru.

Goal is to average 2 minutes or less per customer.

Seriously though, this looks like it was designed with the possibility of automating the labor in mind.
It looks like a fucking bank.

If everyone is replaced in their jobs by machines, who is going to be left to purchase food from Taco Bell? Dystopian shit.

They need to bring back the beef meximelt.... best thing imo

Bad enough I gotta press touchscreen yes for printed receipt, now gotta catch cooties via touching that turntable.

Since they brought back Mexican Pizza, I only had it maybe once and every other time, everywhere, sold out.
That is a great point. Sanitation is a real concern in that set up.
lol at the car going the wrong way
It is not. It's parked on the other side of the parking lot.

The taco bell in times Square is all classed up and serves alcohol. Bro. It's taco Bell.
Vegas taco bell has booze but it is trashy slushy drinks for chicks with sashes going to bachelorette parties to perform fellatio on a strippers tumescent macrophallus

Reactions: HHJ
It looks like a fucking bank.

If everyone is replaced in their jobs by machines, who is going to be left to purchase food from Taco Bell? Dystopian shit.
I think that is were universal basic income kicks in and the government now controls you through your income daddy government giving folks their allowance the covid shutdowns proved they could control people with handouts.

I think that is were universal basic income kicks in and the government now controls you through your income daddy government giving folks their allowance the covid shutdowns proved they could control people with handouts.
Complete control.

Vegas taco bell has booze but it is trashy slushy drinks for chicks with sashes going to bachelorette parties to perform fellatio on a strippers tumescent macrophallus
The cherry slush is good. I thought I saw two different variants of the cherry slush. Large is just tall and skinny. Seems stingy.

The cherry slush is good. I thought I saw two different variants of the cherry slush. Large is just tall and skinny. Seems stingy.
lol the problem with booze at a taco bell in Vegas is that I start drinking like at 9am.

Just saw a commercial for Taco Bell grilled cheese taco with sauce to dip it in. Interesting.

Taco Bell is just the same crap folded differently...

All the while playing diarrhea roulette.

Hard pass.

^ Perhaps you lost the ability to digest Taco Bell like people who become lactose intolerant. Maybe antibiotics wiped out the Taco Bell good gut bacteria in your system.

I go to Taco Bell drive thru at least weekly with zero toilet problems. Can't say the same about plate lunch diner's watery (probably mudwater) mushroom chicken.

Taco Bell is just the same crap folded differently...

All the while playing diarrhea roulette.

Hard pass.

I remember once many years me and a few buddies got Taco Bell for lunch at work. I'd eat but it was literally just the food I'd eat when I was sick to clean myself out. Don't hate it though but I rarely go. There's too many good cheap fast taco trucks around me.

Anyways, asked my buddy what he got and it was some kind of burrito. I told him, "bro, that's just 5 kinds of mush". We got a laugh out of that for a while. But it was more of a, this is pathetic, we shouldn't be eating it laugh.

Back