Before you dismiss Nate Diaz as a "bum" or "gatekeeper"

Someone smokes more than the Diaz bros...

Well TS got owned pretty fast. Not even one page.

Let hope macGriddle lose in just as stupidly way possible

Honest mistake. I know he hasn't been KO'd. He's been TKO'd by Thompson.

Conor will end it clean. You can post back here then

tkod by Gray Maynard? Try watching fights instead of reading the fight finder.
Just looked, Fight finder doesn't say he got TKO'd by Gray, so I'm not sure what you're referring to. I misremembered Nate's loss to Gray as a TKO. Still lost, and Thomson still TKO'd him.

josh-thomson.gif
Yeah he got finished once he has fought in the UFC forever and Thompson is tough as hell

He has put some beatings on people himself
31.gif

4_medium.gif

31.gif

Man, McG's rabid fans must have completely worn down tonsils by now from endlessly gargling those gonads.

I actually like Conor as a fighter, but these myriad of lame threads are just beyond Face-palm worthy.

Was expecting a fail gif. I am disappoint.

Just looked, Fight finder doesn't say he got TKO'd by Gray, so I'm not sure what you're referring to. I misremembered Nate's loss to Gray as a TKO. Still lost, and Thomson still TKO'd him.
I figured you must have misread Nate's tko win as a loss, because Gray's only win over Diaz was a contentious split decision.

Most people don't even know his name is Josh Thomson not ThomPson.

Most Sherdoggers can't spell "Conor" properly. You really expect them to be able to spell words with even more letters?

ok, read your post

now I´m dismissing Nate as a "bum"

and TS as retarded

When Nate ninjas that irish motherfucker up just remember to wipe your tears away from your nose area so your nose don't get all dried out

I figured you must have misread Nate's tko win as a loss, because Gray's only win over Diaz was a contentious split decision.
Nah, I legit remembered Nate being TKO'd in his first fight with Gray. Forgot it was a decision loss since it was a long time ago. I do remember the Thomson fight clearly though, and Nate got crushed. His win over MJ was impressive though, which I really didn't expect. I'm not sure Conor would ever mentally recover if he lost to Nate.

Nah, I legit remembered Nate being TKO'd in his first fight with Gray. Forgot it was a decision loss since it was a long time ago. I do remember the Thomson fight clearly though, and Nate got crushed. His win over MJ was impressive though, which I really didn't expect. I'm not sure Conor would ever mentally recover if he lost to Nate.

In their first fight Maynard got tapped the fuck out:D(on tuf)
Thomson destroyed him, Nate finally seems to have his motivation back after he beat MJ, this should be a fun fight if nothing else. Just double check your facts before you tear into the McGregor nuthugger too hard, there's more than enough to work with already lol.

He humiilated Micheal Johnston with hes antics and with hes better boxing, last fight a top contender. Nate beat Cerrone and lost only be decision to RDA.

He only got stopped by kick in his career thats not terrible, it means hes chin is durable. Rest of hes losses are decisions.If Nate losses were all stoppages, then this fight would be a waste of time.

Conor be only the second man to finish Diaz if he can do it and not only that at a weigh two divisions higher. I think Conor will win, but it could end up differently on the night?

Back