Before you dismiss Nate Diaz as a "bum" or "gatekeeper"

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
Just remember that in 28 fights, he has NEVER been KO'd.

When Conor puts him down at 170 - remember the fact that no one has been able to do it before.

The savior of MMA smiles upon us all

giphy.gif

Conor bless you. Conor bless us all

Last edited:
When Conor fans call other UFC fighters bums ....

150529160222-facebook-gif-12-custom-1.gif

Conor is really the only one that can call these people bums.

He got his ass in there, he trained, he took the risk, he delivered on his words.

His beta, insecure, keyboard warrior fans think they can ride his coattail and go along saying the shit he does and expect to be taken seriously?

It's absolutely pathetic.

What happened with that Thompson guy....?

Uh, he got TKO'd by Gray Maynard and Josh Thomson.

Another garbage thread from a McGregor nuthugger, surprise surprise.

Wow TS, this isn't going to end well for you.

Aldo wasn't koed for 26 fights either before fighting Conor.

Man, McG's rabid fans must have completely worn down tonsils by now from endlessly gargling those gonads.

I actually like Conor as a fighter, but these myriad of lame threads are just beyond Face-palm worthy.

Diaz got murdered by Thomson, his corner even threw in the towel while the ref stopped the massacre

TS is a prime example why Conor fans are new to the sport, with absolutely no knowledge of history of other fights.

Lol. TS is such a big Nate fan he repressed his memories of the Thomson fight.

In the TS defense, he didn't start watching mma till after the Josh Thompson vs Diaz fight

When Conor fans call other UFC fighters bums ....

Conor is really the only one that can call these people bums.

He got his ass in there, he trained, he took the risk, he delivered on his words.

His beta, insecure, keyboard warrior fans think they can ride his coattail and go along saying the shit he does and expect to be taken seriously?

It's absolutely pathetic.

While I wholeheartedly agree with your comment, it's worth pointing out that TS is suggesting that we ought not to dismiss Diaz as a bum.

Lmao Im retarded. I even saw those fights live. Rory nearly TKOd him too

Well, thats what I get for waking and Diaz'ing

While I wholeheartedly agree with your comment, it's worth pointing out that TS is suggesting that we ought not to dismiss Diaz as a bum.

This. People are dismissing Diaz

but I'm undoubtedly wrong about Diaz never being TKO'd. I even watched Thompson do it live

Fair fucks to ye Sherdog

Well TS got owned pretty fast. Not even one page.

Let hope macGriddle lose in just as stupidly way possible

Most people don't even know his name is Josh Thomson not ThomPson.

Back