Before you bet the house on Israel

odds for De La Rosa are way better anyway, it makes no sense to bet on Israel at the current odds

odds for De La Rosa are way better anyway, it makes no sense to bet on Israel at the current odds

If you like him ITD, it makes sense to bet him at -140 or TKO -135- That is not much juice and I don't see this one hitting the cards.
Hedge on the Silva sub line isn't a bad bet either at +1500

I didn't bet the whole house I just bet the shed

If you like him ITD, it makes sense to bet him at -140 or TKO -135- That is not much juice and I don't see this one hitting the cards.
Hedge on the Silva sub line isn't a bad bet either at +1500

I doubt that Stylebender will sub Silva and in 43 fights Silva has been knocked out just ONCE.
Sure Israel might be able to do it, but I would not bet any significant amount of money on that, Silva is not Brunson!

Especially for - odds it's not a good deal

I doubt that Stylebender will sub Silva and in 43 fights Silva has been knocked out just ONCE.
Sure Israel might be able to do it, but I would not bet any significant amount of money on that, Silva is not Brunson!

Especially for - odds it's not a good deal
I kind of agree but I do like Silva's sub line. Adesanya is fully capable of finishing Silva, let's not get it twisted.

Maybe people haven’t watched gulliard in the last few years. He was/is one of my favs but damn his chin turned rather gouletish

That actually can be telling IMo
Not sure he had the chin to begin with. Such an entertaining fighter though he was one of my faves back in the day

Not sure he had the chin to begin with. Such an entertaining fighter though he was one of my faves back in the day
I agree he didn’t have even a decent level chin. But it went to literally 2019 chuck status. Getting kod quick by lightweight grapplers.

That fight should have been a murder

Back