Before you bet the house on Israel

FutureBwChamp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just know a year-and-a-half ago 155 lb super chinny Melvin guillard went 4 and 1/2 minutes with this man. Not saying he can't win but you're talking one of the goats who wowed people for years against a guy that took a whole round to dispose an aging 155 pounder! Just throwing it out there!!!

Not relevant. He's grown light years in 2018 alone.

What? fact is Melvin guillard would knock out just about anyone with one good punch.

I betting an entire sub division regardless of what you said

Maybe people haven’t watched gulliard in the last few years. He was/is one of my favs but damn his chin turned rather gouletish

That actually can be telling IMo

Look I love Andy but he made a career highlight reel on wrecking guys with subpar boxing and less reach. The best strikers he beat was Okami and Vitor. His best counter striking fest was against the likes of Leben and Forest.

Chael was tagging him, Nick was landing on him, Bisping outboxxed him after getting literally knocked out, Weidman was outboxing him.

He is fighting a young talented striker who can match his reach. Andy is older, his chin has been cracked. The 1st thing to go is speed and reflexes, both things he relies on with his style.

Either a boring match of two guys feinting for counters or Andy gets corpsed. I'm guessing it's gonna be a slight early stoppage TKO for stylebender.

I'm gonna bet UFC's entire 125 Manlet division on Silva.

Silva gonna land a new finisher that he’s been working on for 2 years

He’s gonna channel Lui Kang and bicycle this kid

Hahaha poor old Israel gets a first round knockout and it's still not good enough.

Look I love Andy but he made a career highlight reel on wrecking guys with subpar boxing and less reach. The best strikers he beat was Okami and Vitor. His best counter striking fest was against the likes of Leben and Forest.

Chael was tagging him, Nick was landing on him, Bisping outboxxed him after getting literally knocked out, Weidman was outboxing him.

He is fighting a young talented striker who can match his reach. Andy is older, his chin has been cracked. The 1st thing to go is speed and reflexes, both things he relies on with his style.

Either a boring match of two guys feinting for counters or Andy gets corpsed. I'm guessing it's gonna be a slight early stoppage TKO for stylebender.

sure, but who has Israel beaten that's so awesome?

the guys he beat are worse than the guys Anderson beat.

i'm not saying Anderson is back or that he's gonna be a champion again, i just think Israel is getting a lot of hype for not doing that much.

knocking out a flake in Brunson, going to a decision with Tavares, and barely beating Marvin Vettori doesn't seem that impressive either.

i'd be impressed with Adesanya if he knocked out the Vitor that Anderson did, or at least knocked Tavares out, like Whittaker, who destroyed him in 44 seconds.

Wtf this isn't just a striking competition. Silva is an mma GOAT and Adesanya is a kickboxer with a bjj blue belt. Silva has submitted Chael, Henderson and Lutter and has a 3rd degree bjj. This fight goes to the ground it's over.

sure, but who has Israel beaten that's so awesome?

the guys he beat are worse than the guys Anderson beat.

Completely agree with you and I've never said he's going to destroy Silva. Silva is dangerous and a threat mainly on the amount of experience he has.

But to judge Adesanya on the amount of time he took to ko a guy who isn't active anymore is pretty stupid

Silva's been working with the legendary Steven Seagal again...........

Man people like you can discredit someone with any logic. I could name any fighter and you would say well they were passed their prime, one dimensional, undersized etc etc. Rich Franklin and Vitor Belfort actually have good hands. Demian Maia might never win a belt but he's still a beast, Diaz has good pure boxing just ask Andre Ward and Chael is different we all know wrestlers can land on guys because of the threat of the take down.

Wtf this isn't just a striking competition. Silva is an mma GOAT and Adesanya is a kickboxer with a bjj blue belt. Silva has submitted Chael, Henderson and Luter and has a 3rd degree bjj. This fight goes to the ground it's over.
Andersons offensive wrestling and BJJ has always lacked in the cage. Chael literally had a career of getting subbed by triangles and it took 4 rounds of getting mauled to get chael.

Lutter was subbed my matt linland, his bjj was always overrated. His best sub win was against cote.

Henderson was coming off a loss and was touched up on the feet before the sub.

Not to mention Andy got subbed in Japan. Keep in mind this was Andy was in hs prime and pre serious injury.

I doubt Andy even has the offensive wrestling to get stylebender to the ground. Tall and lanky makes wrestling a bitch, Jones is one of the few athletic freaks to break that notion.

Andersons offensive wrestling and BJJ has always lacked in the cage. Chael literally had a career of getting subbed by triangles and it took 4 rounds of getting mauled to get chael.

Lutter was subbed my matt linland, his bjj was always overrated. His best sub win was against cote.

Henderson was coming off a loss and was touched up on the feet before the sub.

Not to mention Andy got subbed in Japan. Keep in mind this was Andy was in hs prime and pre serious injury.

I doubt Andy even has the offensive wrestling to get stylebender to the ground. Tall and lanky makes wrestling a bitch, Jones is one of the few athletic freaks to break that notion.

How many subs has Israel had? And there's more ways than wrestling to get an opponent down muay thai sweeps work too all Silva has to do is catch a leg and Israel throws lots of kicks.

Bisping fight gives me pause pulling the trigger on Anderson but the hype behind Israel is over blown. Dude is good, no doubt, but Silva is Silva and we havent seen Israel fight anyone like him.

If I bet this fight, betting Anderson and a coin for the third.

Israel is not smarter than Silva.

Wtf this isn't just a striking competition. Silva is an mma GOAT and Adesanya is a kickboxer with a bjj blue belt. Silva has submitted Chael, Henderson and Lutter and has a 3rd degree bjj. This fight goes to the ground it's over.
Trust you’ve loaded up on Silva sub at +1500?

Back