• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movies BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE (Full Trailer, post #32)

Looks too digital like a lot of Burton's movies from around the Willie Wonka remake and Alice in Wonderland era and beyond, was hoping there'd be more practical effects. The effects do look very unfinished though, should look a lot different closer to release date.

Was interested until the most recent preview...now with an "expanded look"..I'm out.Also, Winona's line about "a trixster demon tried to force me to marry him". I haven't seen the original in years...but I don't remember that storyline being thing? I beg anyone to correct me being wrong.

Looks too digital like a lot of Burton's movies from around the Willie Wonka remake and Alice in Wonderland era and beyond, was hoping there'd be more practical effects. The effects do look very unfinished though, should look a lot different closer to release date.
There probably isn't that many Effects Companies that can even do practical effects anymore.

The Bannana Boat song was used in the original to highlight that the plot itself was absurd. It was done for humour. The way it's used in this trailer is too serious and off putting. They basically took the funny gag from the first one and washed it over the whole trailer to be like ''yeah we totally got that and we're down with you''

Was interested until the most recent preview...now with an "expanded look"..I'm out.Also, Winona's line about "a trixster demon tried to force me to marry him". I haven't seen the original in years...but I don't remember that storyline being thing? I beg anyone to correct me being wrong.
Its pretty much the ending of the original.

Another pointless remake no one asked for. Hollywood just can't leave anything alone. Zero originality these days.

When's the next Goonies, Short Circuit, War Games, and Breakfast Club?
iu

Back