Beer alternatives in the bar

Plutoburn

Alpha booze head
@Silver
Reaction score
I like dark rich beer, but it's the devil for fat cutting. What are some good non-pansy bar drinks that won't make you fat?

For cocktail, I got dry martini
Most liquor straight up or on the rock are fine.

LGVOB16YO.jpg

I like dark rich beer, but it's the devil for fat cutting. What are some good non-pansy bar drinks that won't make you fat?

For cocktail, I got dry martini
Most liquor straight up or on the rock are fine.

developing a taste for good beer was one of the best/worst decisions i ever made.

i can't even imagine the calories in a quadruple abbey style ale.

thmb_w.php

if i can't have beer-- gin and tonic

Diet Coke! lol I'm one of those pansies who doesn't drink alcohol.

I drink scotch and water as an alternative for beer. One part scotch three parts water with lots of ice when mixed it looks like a glass of iced tea. It taste good and the water helps keep me hydrated.

I was told clear liquors are the ones that are less caloric. Which made sense to me when I heard it, but I don't exactly have a degree in nutrition.

But shit, how much liquor do you really plan to drink as oppose to an equallly intoxicating amount of beer? I still go for that whiskey when I do drink though, don't even chase it with all that bullshit soda... just enjoy the burn :)

Tonic is loaded with sugar. A lot of folks don't know that.

Yeah I know that. Its not as much sugar as regular soda but yeah its still alot. According to wikipedia, diet tonic water does exist, but I've yet to find it in any store and I'm a diet soda fiend. I'm always seeking out new kinds of diet soda. In my area, diet Mountain Dew is extremely hard to come by.

Yeah I know that. Its not as much sugar as regular soda but yeah its still alot. According to wikipedia, diet tonic water does exist, but I've yet to find it in any store and I'm a diet soda fiend. I'm always seeking out new kinds of diet soda. In my area, diet Mountain Dew is extremely hard to come by.

Damn, you must live in a real rural part.

I'm also a diet soda fan and have seen diet tonic water at the grocery store. Never bought, though.

Doubt they'd have it at the bars, too. And I can't picture myself yelling out "gin and diet tonic!" to the barkeep.

cant fade it. beer taste so gross. id like something with more taste to it. like kool aid. but hey i 19 so its not like ive tasted it a whole lot.

Patron shots!

That or Crown and Diet Coke.

If I'm not cutting, then it's fuck it and I drink what I want.

Damn, you must live in a real rural part.

I'm also a diet soda fan and have seen diet tonic water at the grocery store. Never bought, though.

Doubt they'd have it at the bars, too. And I can't picture myself yelling out "gin and diet tonic!" to the barkeep.

Nah dude, I live in Vancouver, one of the most populated areas in North America. Ive looked at every grocery store around and cant find it. What stores have you seen it at? Maybe they have them here.

Back