Becoming a Barata! (blue belt)

In a good week, 10 hours.
In a bad week, 3 hours.

Average over the course of 1 year 5 months, probably 6 hours a week.

Congratulations on your accomplishment. I am greatly looking forward to receiving my blue belt, but it will be a while and I don't really have a problem waiting.

Gratz on the accomplishment. Can't wait to get mine :)

Ps- How tall are you?

congrats7.gif
Way to go man!

Welcome to the club.

Now you have to worry about white belts gunning for you. If there are no rules about leg locks in your gym, expect a lot of guys falling back for kneebars and heel hooks.

It's happened to me, and it has helped me improve my leg lock defense, but it does get annoying after a bit when guys keep going for leg locks on you when they can't pass guard.

It does help motivate you to learn and stay on top of your game though, which is a good thing.

Congratulations on your blue belt again Bro, I see bearcat (Big kris) is also here on sherdog.

It's me Gus

for sure, dude.
nice avatar btw!

Just thought I would mention to you guys that I got my traditional "new belt beating" tonight. You know how the upper belts will kick your butt just so that you will remember your place! It was all in good fun, I did my best but in the end experience won out...and I got my ass handed to me. Sort of a "welcome to the club" roll, I suppose.

Thanks again.

Back