Becky Lynch On Why She Was "Irked" By Jon Jones' Recent WWE Comments

Her dumbass is developing Goldberg syndrome where she actually believes she's as tough and athletically talented as the announcers say she is.
lol ya

Russled by nothing and like every single thing she said is just flat out false

Her dumbass is developing Goldberg syndrome where she actually believes she's as tough and athletically talented as the announcers say she is.

Which is partly why I find her "the man" gimmick and the trend in entertainment with fictional female badasses to be annoying.

Which is partly why I find her "the man" gimmick and the trend in entertainment with fictional female badasses to be annoying.

I find it annoying because it sucks.

"You have to make a name for yourself. You can't just walk in and do it."

OGC.9b16d2418bb12bfc820de5e438fb53b8
<GOT4>

A whole year? That's insulting to Jones on so many levels.

Okay, you're right. It would take Jones a year to be better than 95% of their roster...He would be an awesome replacement for Brock as the MMA badass who kills everybody. Doesn't even need a manager... Bones making fun of Roman after slaughtering him could make me watch RAW for the first time in like 3 years.

Becky is not even in the top 5 in the WWE in the ring, wrestling wise.
If Asuka or Charlotte said that, I would take it better, but a chick who moves are telegraphed and slow in the ring saying it, that's laughable.
She knows her limitations, and can get over that's her best qualities.

If Becky wanted to get over her best qualities....she'd stop dressing like an old maid mixed with the worse of Uma Thurman in kill Bill.

I don't know where she picked this new sunglasses strut thing she does...but it looks absolutely retarded...even for her.

Hey pussy you still there
Is still better than anything she's ever said on the mic

Back