Becky Lynch On Why She Was "Irked" By Jon Jones' Recent WWE Comments

Casual Fan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones was recently interviewed by Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated following his successful title defends against Dominick Reyes this past Saturday at UFC 247. During their conversation, Jones said that he's open to the idea of working with WWE, calling it "inevitable".

WWE RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch was at SoFi Stadium on Tuesday as part of WWE's announcement of WrestleMania 37 in Inglewood, California on March 28, 2021. "The Man" was asked about Jones possibly working with WWE in the future. While Lynch was open to it if his heart is into it, she explained why his comments kind of bothered her.

"I think people think this is a cakewalk," Lynch said, via ESPN.com. "There's nothing like what we do. It's not as simple as just walking in here. You have to make a name for yourself. And you have to be obsessed with this. You have to love this. This isn't a thing where you have one fight every six months. This is a thing where you are fighting three, four, sometimes seven days a week, 52 weeks a year. And for people to sometimes think it's an easy thing they can just stroll into, it kind of irks me. It irks me; it does. Because I love this business. I love it more than anything.

"If [Jones] loves it like I do, well, then come along. I'll show you the ropes. But if he doesn't, if he just wants to make some easy money, this ain't the way to do it."

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...she-was-irked-by-jon-jones-recent-wwe-666299/

Lynch is expected to defend the WWE RAW Women's Championship against Shayna Baszler at WrestleMania 36 on April 5, 2020 at the Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.

giphy.gif

lol becky loves it because she is on top and the center of attention.
when she was barely on the under card she was ready to quit.

"You have to make a name for yourself. You can't just walk in and do it."

OGC.9b16d2418bb12bfc820de5e438fb53b8

Dear Becky Lynch....go fuck yourself. Thank you.

"If [Jones] loves it like I do, well, then come along. I'll show you the ropes. But if he doesn't, if he just wants to make some easy money, this ain't the way to do it."

2 Things Becky before I tell you to eat a bag of Foot dicks.

#1 Show him the ropes? You can't work for shit and you botch almost as much as Sasha....so fuck right off.

#2 If you just want to make some easy money, this ain't the way to do it? Tell that to Tyson Fury you feckless cunt.

OK...those were my 2 points...so feel free to eat a bag of Foot dicks Becky.

Give jones a year and he ends up better than Becky in the ring. The motherfucker is that talented.

Give jones a year and he ends up better than Becky in the ring. The motherfucker is that talented.

Not that her point isn't relevant. It is a tough thing to learn and perform. However, it's hilarious listening to a woman botch machine of a wrestler talk about showing an elite male athlete "the ropes", as if it will be Becky Lynch teaching him to do anything.

It's like bitch, if you were a man with the skills you possess, you wouldn't even be asked to try out for the WWE. It would be like Conor McGregor going to Laila Ali for boxing lessons.

A whole year? That's insulting to Jones on so many levels.

Some of these prowrestlers are forgetting that top level combat athletes have an insane determination, drive to improve and work ethic...and natural talent to be the best physically.

She feels Jones is dismissing how tough the wwe is and then also says mma fighters just fight once a year. as if they don't have to train all those days in-between and just show up on fight night

WWE is absolutely easier than stepping in with someone who wants to hurt you and practices hard to hurt you as much as possible.

Some of these prowrestlers are forgetting that top level combat athletes have an insane determination, drive to improve and work ethic...and natural talent to be the best physically.

Her dumbass is developing Goldberg syndrome where she actually believes she's as tough and athletically talented as the announcers say she is.

WWE is absolutely easier than stepping in with someone who wants to hurt you and practices hard to hurt you as much as possible.
If you're talking about one match compared to one fight. Otherwise I'd rather fight once than travel 300 days a year getting hurt every night.

UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones was recently interviewed by Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated following his successful title defends against Dominick Reyes this past Saturday at UFC 247. During their conversation, Jones said that he's open to the idea of working with WWE, calling it "inevitable".

WWE RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch was at SoFi Stadium on Tuesday as part of WWE's announcement of WrestleMania 37 in Inglewood, California on March 28, 2021. "The Man" was asked about Jones possibly working with WWE in the future. While Lynch was open to it if his heart is into it, she explained why his comments kind of bothered her.

"I think people think this is a cakewalk," Lynch said, via ESPN.com. "There's nothing like what we do. It's not as simple as just walking in here. You have to make a name for yourself. And you have to be obsessed with this. You have to love this. This isn't a thing where you have one fight every six months. This is a thing where you are fighting three, four, sometimes seven days a week, 52 weeks a year. And for people to sometimes think it's an easy thing they can just stroll into, it kind of irks me. It irks me; it does. Because I love this business. I love it more than anything.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...she-was-irked-by-jon-jones-recent-wwe-666299/

Lynch is expected to defend the WWE RAW Women's Championship against Shayna Baszler at WrestleMania 36 on April 5, 2020 at the Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
GOAT level fighters from real life don't have to "fight" 7 days a week to "make a name" in the WWE, Becky. Just like WWE guys that make a big name get big money in MMA. She's confusing reality a little.

Back