Media Beautiful moment of class between Uriah Hall and Anderson Silva

im so sick of this bullshit in the fight game

i want to see spitting on a KOed opponent, trash talk after a KO, and late releases on submissions its a fight FFS

I'm not very "bothered" by it per se.. but it doesnt get me in any way shape or form.

Last edited:
You are right. It sucks to see them rack the losses up though.
yeah... but it is always bitter sweet.
Likt this last fight... I definitely did not want to see Silva lose... but I will definitely miss watching his genius inside the octagon...

Fuck all you guys calling Uriah fake. This is as real as emotions get.

I have always hated that cringe-inducing shit. What's wrong with just a firm handshake and praiseful words? Cut this silly samurai shit.

Not going to lie, I got a bit uncomfortable with it all after the first 5 minutes of it

Kind of lame when you just gave the guy 6 concussions. Crazy to think Silva is 17-7 in the Ufc. Talk about a ruined legacy. He's a true fighters fighter though

i dont think it ruins his legacy. We all know he hasn't been in his prime since his last drug failure at the least.

I’m personally a fan of the way Lyoto Machida worked the entire respect thing into his fights...

Highlight reel smash KO
No unnecessary follow up shots
show hespect
Move on

No need for water works or prolonged nauseous coddling in the Octagon

WhisperedUnlinedBrocketdeer-size_restricted.gif
Tbh, that came off as phony respect to me. Gets the ko and just stood there nonchalantly with his hands on his hips like he's waiting in line.
Then he decides to "go get some fans" with the bow and decides to kneel and wait

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back