Media Beautiful moment of class between Uriah Hall and Anderson Silva

Meanwhile...
<{danayeah}>
"I told you Anderson Silva should never fight again. See? I was right"

"Hall lol he is the most gunshy fighter in the UFC lol he threw 11 in rd 2 against 45yr old man lolololol bum"

<31>

Reactions: 2sk
I thought they were going to make out. Too much touchy touchy and then going in for more.

It made me fuckin sick, to be honest. Why? Because Hall was being fake. You know it, and I know it. He was being very respectful, yes, but he was being fake.

Uriah Hall is a good person, respect.

I have always hated that cringe-inducing shit. What's wrong with just a firm handshake and praiseful words? Cut this silly samurai shit.
imo too much media consumption. a lot of people walk around thinking they're in a movie.

Crazy to think Silva is 17-7 in the Ufc. Talk about a ruined legacy. He's a true fighters fighter though

It's not a ruined legacy. He got old. But when he was on top, he was untouchable (sometimes almost literally). It's easy to diminish someone's past accomplishments when you don't live through/experience them as they unfold. From 2006-2012, Anderson was dominant.

Props to Hall for not being afraid to show emotion. That was deep.

I’m personally a fan of the way Lyoto Machida worked the entire respect thing into his fights...

Highlight reel smash KO
No unnecessary follow up shots
show hespect
Move on

No need for water works or prolonged nauseous coddling in the Octagon

WhisperedUnlinedBrocketdeer-size_restricted.gif

It's not a ruined legacy. He got old. But when he was on top, he was untouchable (sometimes almost literally). It's easy to diminish someone's past accomplishments when you don't live through/experience them as they unfold. From 2006-2012, Anderson was dominant.
I did live through it and agree. When it happened last night there was a big dissapointment that he keeps racking the losses up. But his prime was so clean, his legacy is based off that. You are right

Kind of lame when you just gave the guy 6 concussions. Crazy to think Silva is 17-7 in the Ufc. Talk about a ruined legacy. He's a true fighters fighter though
there's no such a thing as ruined legacy, unless he took money for those falls.
The legacy he built while on top remains intact.
WHatever happened after the leg injury has absolutely no bearing on his early accomplishments and all records he broke.
The same is true to Fedor and his decade unbeaten or any other fighter that fought past their primes.

there's no such a thing as ruined legacy, unless he took money for those falls.
The legacy he built while on top remains intact.
WHatever happened after the leg injury has absolutely no bearing on his early accomplishments and all records he broke.
The same is true to Fedor and his decade unbeaten or any other fighter that fought past their primes.
You are right. It sucks to see them rack the losses up though.

was a good show of respect, but during the fight hall was too tame and slow to attack. nice win for uriah but does not make him stand out. silva just happy to cash another million dollar check.

I thought it was soft and pathetic on Halls part, crying and saying he was sorry. It ios no god damn wonder he canb not get off the ground with the skills he has because he is soft like cookie dough. Don't apologize to somebody who signed up for it I mean come on man.

I agree.
Ortega did something similar in the Swanson fight, but he just paid his respects to a veteran, not much of hugging, crying and "Me so sorry"

Back