Beaulieu Boxing Equipment

Right...legitimate, well articulated criticism.

Bill's communication has been panned almost universally. His lack of tact is pretty constant, and his inability to quote correctly has been a point of frustration for many.

Certainly could have said it nicer, I'll give you that, but after a whole the guy needs to learn how to use the intrawebs.

That wasn't a fuck you to Bill, but a what the fuck Bill.

Bill's communication has been panned almost universally. His lack of tact is pretty constant, and his inability to quote correctly has been a point of frustration for many.

Certainly could have said it nicer, I'll give you that, but after a whole the guy needs to learn how to use the intrawebs.

That wasn't a fuck you to Bill, but a what the fuck Bill.

By putting the comma after fuck rather than after bill would have completely changed the tone of the post. When I first read it I thought it was a little crass, but then realized what you probably meant by it

By putting the comma after fuck rather than after bill would have completely changed the tone of the post. When I first read it I thought it was a little crass, but then realized what you probably meant by it

Yeah, totally understand it being read that way, wasn't my intention. Should have been more careful.

aWa3Qj.jpg

hi guys
sorry i was,nt around sherdog much to respond...i just saw these
the mark of gold paint was removed before sending
the missing part of web is not a printing flaw but its designed that way....as you can see both gloves has exact same prints...
and i appreciate all of your concerns as they are for me to improve my quality of work even more...
and i really am thankful to CS for appreciation of my work in terms of his mitts.
all your input is highly appreciated...
i dont claim that my work is always 100 percent perfect there might be something wrong with some of my product once in a blue moon BUT i never abandon my customers after they pay and get their product...if something is wrong i am always there for you just shoot me an email and i will FIX it for you guys...i stand by my work and product as its not a giant manufacturing or company...its a very small unit and team who is striving to survive in this tough market and to keep our heads above water by providing quality items...every customer has our personal attention and every one is important to us.

aWa3Qj.jpg

hi guys
sorry i was,nt around sherdog much to respond...i just saw these
the mark of gold paint was removed before sending
the missing part of web is not a printing flaw but its designed that way....as you can see both gloves has exact same prints...
and i appreciate all of your concerns as they are for me to improve my quality of work even more...
and i really am thankful to CS for appreciation of my work in terms of his mitts.
all your input is highly appreciated...
i dont claim that my work is always 100 percent perfect there might be something wrong with some of my product once in a blue moon BUT i never abandon my customers after they pay and get their product...if something is wrong i am always there for you just shoot me an email and i will FIX it for you guys...i stand by my work and product as its not a giant manufacturing or company...its a very small unit and team who is striving to survive in this tough market and to keep our heads above water by providing quality items...every customer has our personal attention and every one is important to us.

Gloves look amazing, and your customer service is stellar.

Keep up the great work!

Gloves look amazing, and your customer service is stellar.

Keep up the great work!

this really means a lot...
coming from an honest admirer of my work.
always enjoy your feedback and knowledge about gear.
thanks

IMG_3150_zpse279c81b.jpg

i can say this this color combination is the super hit combination...

Those are some badass gloves, lots of people love that color combination.

Y'all have a really good looking gold. Only ones I can say I've liked better are the Cleto Reyes one and the old Winning shiny one.

Bill listed some 16 oz horsehair padded gloves on eBay. They look great, but I dunno about the horsehair. Anyone here ever used a pair with that high weight?

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Bill listed some 16 oz horsehair padded gloves on eBay. They look great, but I dunno about the horsehair. Anyone here ever used a pair with that high weight?

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

to me these gloves look awful and cheap. are they made by top boxer? they do not look like his other gloves i have seen.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Part of the allure of wearing horse hair gloves in a fight is that the padding moves. This allows for two benefits and one danger: 1) clumps of padding will ball up making you cut your opponent easier, 2) the padding over your knuckles will start to be pushed to the back of the gloves, allowing for harder punches, 3) your hands are more likely to be damaged.

I do not see any point in 16oz gloves, but, I am the first to admit I really know nothing. Hell, maybe this can be used by assholes in smokers and during sparring.

Back